Christmas night

Hayley's POV 

"I do. I love you, Niklaus Mikaelson." He sits there frozen for a few seconds, and the smile on my face slowly fades. Shit. I said it too early. I move and stand up. "It's ok. You weren't ready to say it. Sorry." I mumble and start walking out, but a force pushes me against the wall. I look at Klaus a little surprised.

"I love you, Hayley Marshall." He says, and with that, I have never felt happier in my life. Apart from holding Hope for the first time.

His lips crash against mine and I pull him closer by grabbing his top. After about a minute, I move my hands up to his shoulders and tap them. By now, he doesn't even take a second to try and work out what I mean. He picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. He walks us to the sofa, laying me on there, with him on top. 

"Oww." I say against his lips, and he pulls away. I sit up and see I had laid on his present. Placing it on the table, along with my necklace, I look back at him. "Right, where were we?" I ask and he smirks at me. 

Kissing me again, I fall back on the sofa with him. My hands go on his back and pull his shirt up. Knowing he will have to break the kiss, I go to the front of his shirt and pull at it with some more of my strength, ripping it. He just chuckles at me against my lips. He moves his arms one at a time, so I can throw it somewhere, still not breaking the kiss. His hands go to my top, one underneath it, touching my bare skin. Shots of electricity go through me, as they always do. 

Finally breaking the kiss, he makes me sit up, and takes my top off, then lays me down again, kissing my neck. A moan releases from my lips as he kisses behind my ear lobe. I kick my shoes off, and so does he, not bothering to look where we kick them. His hands move down to my jeans, undoing the button and then my zip. Lifting me slightly, with my help with me supporting myself with my arms, he takes my jeans off, throwing them. Kissing my lips again, I open my mouth to deepen it. My hands run up and down his back, and after a while, I apply more pressure, my nails breaking the skin as he sucks at my neck. He moans loudly as I feel blood appear. I'd done this one before and panicked, but he had reassured me that it was fine, he heals. So, this time, I don't bother pushing him off me so he can reassure me, I just carry on moving my hands along his back, digging my nails in as he sucks on my neck harder. I open my eyes slightly as he kisses another part of my neck and I see the ceiling. 

"Shit." I say and push him off. 

"What?" He says, catching his breath a little. 

"We are still in the living room and Hope and Rafael could turn up at any moment." I say and move my legs from around him and stand up. Picking up my top, jeans and shoes, I then make sure to pick up my present. "Come on." I say to him and he smirks. 

"Where are we going?" He asks as he picks up his own shoes and his ripped top. He then goes and picks up his present. I shrug my shoulders. 

"Your room?" I ask and he nods his head. 

I start walking out of the room, but then both me and Klaus hear talking and then a door opening. We look at each other and the state we are in. Klaus in his jeans, scratches and blood on his back, me in my underwear and hickey marks on my neck since we both hadn't healed yet. He moves his head to upstairs and I nod my head. We both vamp up the stairs quickly and go into his room. He shuts the door and locks it while I place my stuff down on top of his dresser. We listen for a bit to see who it is and realise it isn't Hope and Rafael but Elijah and Leah. And Rebekah and Marcel. I look at him but he looks just as confused. I walk to his ensuite and start running the water. He follows me in. 

"What are they doing here?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders. 

"I have no clue." He replies. We then hear a knock on the door and we look back at each other. He steps out but pulls the door to the ensuite closed. I hear the door unlock and open. "What are you doing here?"  

"My bloody idiot of a Husband has set fire to part of our house. So, I asked Elijah if he could help us sort stuff out and well. Now we are back here. You don't mind do you?" Rebekah says. 

"No, it's fine. It's your house too." He says and I know he is smiling at her without looking. 

"Why is water running?" She asks him. 

"I'm about to take a shower." He replies.  

"Ok. Where is Hayley, Hope and Rafael?"  

"Hayley said she was taking a shower after speaking to her parents, so I wouldn't disturb her. Hope and Rafael are out. They will be back soon." He tells her and then after a couple of seconds, I hear the door shut and lock. The ensuite door then opens and Klaus walks back in, closing the door behind him. 

"I better sneak off to my room then." I say and chuckle lightly. Klaus walks past me and he turns the tap off. I open the ensuite door and look at him. "See you downstairs later on."  

He smiles at me and I walk out into his room. Pulling my jeans and top on, I grab my shoes and present. Unlocking the door, I walk out into the corridor, and to my room. Walking into mine, I shut the door and place my present on my bed. Throwing my shoes in the corner, I take my jeans and top off again. Seeing as Klaus said I was having a shower, I guess I will have to have one now. Walking into my ensuite, I don't bother shutting the door since no one will come in and I start running my shower. 

After it gets to the right temperature, I undress fully and put my underwear in the laundry basket. I step in and the water hits me. I stand there for a little bit and smile as I think about what just happened. I told Klaus I loved him and he said it back. He loved me. Hearing a click, a cold draft hits my back, making me move further underwater to warm back up. I hear another click, then two arms wrap around me. I turn my head quickly and see Klaus smirking at me. 

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"I told Rebekah I was taking a shower and you were too. I never specified if we were taking it separately or together. Do you want me to leave?" He asks me quietly.

"No." I say and he smiles at my response.

"Good." He turns my head further and kisses me. Turning my body around so I was fully facing him, he puts his hands around my waist. After a few seconds, he steps forwards, pushing my body against the shower wall. I jump a little at how cold it is, but soon get used to it. Putting my arms around his neck, I pull at his hair. He nips at my lip as I do it, causing me to open my mouth. I pull at his hair again and he lets out a moan. Whenever I make him do that, it makes me smile. He smiles too whenever he makes me make any noise. 

After our shower, we both get dressed, Klaus had brought new clothes with him. I lay on my bed and he lays next to me, pulling me close to him. Our legs are tangled together and he has intertwined our hands. I look at them as he fiddles with my fingers. 

"Do you like the present I got you?" He whispers to me, also looking at our hands. 

"Yes, I do. I love it." I say and I can tell he is smiling. "Do you like yours?" He doesn't speak for a moment and then he lets go of my hand. Turning me around, he makes me straddle him as he lays on his back. He looks into my eyes and softly moves some of my hair out of my face, putting it behind my ear. 

"I love it. It's the best thing I've ever gotten." 

"You're just saying that." I say, but he puts both of his hands at the side of my face. 

"I'm not. It is the best thing I've ever gotten. I mean it." He says and I smile at him. He places a light kiss on my lips, one that hardly touches mine, but it leaves a lingering feeling. I had gotten him a leather bracelet that a metal part on it, allowing me to engrave something on it. Instead of the to the moon and back, I had got them to write something else. 

It said, "I love you to the afterlife and back - HM."