Full moon

Klaus's POV

Elijah goes back to reading his book, and I go into what is now my room for now. I try on the trousers I picked out to make sure they fit, before looking at what Hayley had picked out for me. The black tops were great, she definitely knew my clothing style, and the fact that the sizes were correct showed she knew me more than I thought she did. I then look at the white ones and get a bit confused as I never normally wear that colour, but try them on anyway. They fit perfectly, and I didn't actually hate them. The green one was great too. I left on the one I liked the most, and then put all the clothes away.

I was about to walk out when I notice another bag. I take the things out one item at a time. Inside there was paint bottles, brushes, pencils, a sketchpad, some canvases, and then right at the bottom, was my most favourite. I laughed so much it hurt. I put it on and then walked out into the living room. "What are they all preparing for outside?" I look outside the window and see that people are putting huge bowls of water down. Others were putting bits of meat out.

"Tonight is a full moon, and also is the anniversary of when the Cresent Wolves won one of the wars, and so every wolf is turning tonight to celebrate. It's a big thing for them apparently." He explains to me, but I can't help but notice the disdain in his voice as he said it. "I'm sure you want to stay in too. Seeing as you don't like turning."

I think for a little bit before I reply. "Actually, it might be fun," I say and walk outside. I look around and see that everyone is doing something, and I should do something too. It's only fair, seeing as they let me stay here, and Hayley might appreciate it. And after what she got me today, I owe her one. Noticing Andrew trying to string up some lights, I walk over to him. "Hello Mr Lebonair, would you like some help with that?" I try to be polite.

He turns and sees it is me, and his face hardens. "No thank you." He then looks at something or someone over my shoulder and his face softens and sighs. "Actually. Yeah sure." I help him with the lights, and in no time, we are done. "Erm, thank you. Klaus. And you don't have to call me Mr Lebonair. It's sir." He says to me with a stern face.

"Oh, er, yeah no problem. Sir." God, I am trying hard. I would never call anyone Sir in my life.

He starts laughing. "I'm joking. Call me Andrew." He pats my shoulder lightly and then walks off. I smile and chuckle to myself. He reminds me a little of Hope in a way.

"So are you turning tonight?" A voice says and I turn and see it is Hayley's mum.

"Erm, I. I have to admit." I look down, embarrassed.

"You haven't done it in ages have you, and you think you have forgotten how to. Don't worry, it's in your bones. I'll get someone to help you, and it's nothing to be embarrassed about. A lot of wolves are like that." She smiles at me and leaves me alone. You know, Hayley's parent's aren't that bad. Even though they never got to raise her, Hayley is a lot like them, and so is Hope. And I am so glad about that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley's POV

All the emotions I was feeling before have gone. The only one that remains is hurt. Why doesn't Elijah want to be with me like that anymore? Is there something wrong with me? I place the last piece of meat down when my mother comes up to me. She explains what she had found out about Klaus and that I should help him. I try to say no but she pushes me to do it. As I walk towards him, I realise I had never seen him in wolf form before. He had explained briefly before why he didn't like to turn, so I'm happy that he wants to do it now.

When I get closer, he spots me and I notice what he is wearing. Jeans and some shoes he picked out, but then the green top I had got him, and the thing I had found that I just had to get for him. I was right when I picked out the green top. It made his eyes stand out a lot more than normal. "Nice hat." I move my head, signalling the hat he had on.