Close one

Author's note 

I just realised I've been calling MG MJ for some reason lol. Sorry if that has confused anyone. I'm just stupid haha. It's meant to be MG. 

Klaus's POV 

I'm laying on my bed. We spent the rest of the day watching movies, and then we sorted out where the kids would sleep. The boys couldn't stay on a mattress for ages now, could they? Luckily, we had enough spare rooms without giving out the siblings rooms that they have. We had two rooms that had two beds in each. The twins got one, and the boys got the other. Hope is staying in her room, obviously. It was nice having the kids here. I know the twins will probably go back soon because of their father, but MG and Raf might stay a while longer. Of course, I don't mind at all. Who would have thought I actually didn't mind having kids staying in my house. I guess it is true what everyone says. I'd do anything for my daughter, and these were her friends. I take my shirt off and throw it somewhere in my room, I'll pick it up in the morning. Grabbing my phone, I see a new message and remember that MG had sent me the video that everyone was talking about in school. When all of them stayed over last time, me and Hayley gave them our numbers in case of an emergency. I open the message and play the video. I see Rafael in his room, his bags with him, and Landon facing him, his back to the camera. He steps towards Rafael and pushes him backwards. 

"Good luck being with them. They will throw you out like everyone else has. Your parents didn't want you. Your foster parents. No one. The Mikaelson's won't want you. As soon as Hope is fine, they will throw you out too." Landon tells him, and Rafael's eyes start glowing yellow. Hayley walks to the doorframe, her back to the camera as well. 

"I think you need to learn more about wolves. I'm a Crescent alpha, and I will protect other wolves. I have my pack and then a family one. My parents, my daughter, Klaus and if Raf wants it, him too. He is wanted. And you can't say anything, since your an orphan too. If anyone was going to accept you, it would be the Mikaelson's. Klaus Mikaelson has parent issues, all of them do. Their father tried to kill them for centuries, their mother making them who they are. Klaus was raised to believe the father he had was his when he wasn't. They all have family problems. Marcel is an orphan, raised by Klaus. I'm an orphan too. So, the Mikaelson's understand. They accept him, and would never throw him out." Hayley says. Her voice calm, but threatening.

"You're not a Mikaelson." Landon says simply. When he says this, my blood starts to boil, and for god's sake, I'm watching a video of it. Thank god I wasn't there when it actually happened. 

"As a matter of fact, I am. I may not be blood, I may not have the name as my surname. But I am a Mikaelson. I have the temper, I have their protective nature. I do anything for that family, and they will do anything for me. I was their family when I gave birth to Hope, but I am not their family because of Hope, I became their family because of who I am and what I do. I may not have been there when they made it, but I am now apart of Always and Forever. So, tell Rafael again that he isn't wanted and we will test how I act. See if I act like a Mikaelson or not." 

The video ends and I sit there shocked. She said she was a Mikaelson? Finally! I start smiling as I turn my phone off and put it on my bedside table. I remember at the ball she wouldn't stand with us, even when Rebekah said Mikaelson's. I told her she is a Mikaelson, but she didn't accept it. My mind then goes to when we met Leah. She introduced herself as a family friend, but she glanced at me before changing it to family. And now, she is saying she is a Mikaelson. I smile even wider at this. I don't know why it does, but, it makes me really happy that she sees herself as one of us. She is my family and knowing she sees me and my family as hers. It's amazing. 

"Klaus?" I turn my head and see the one and only Hayley stood at the door. "I knocked and called your name a couple of times but you didn't answer." She explains. I sit up, and get off my bed, walking towards her. She walks in but takes a step back as I carry on walking towards her. My body presses against hers, forcing her to back into the door, it shutting behind her. She looks at me confused.