Mornings and killings

Klaus's POV 

I dream, well, I have a nightmare, that I hear a wolf growling in danger. I get up and try to sense where they are when I hear them howl. But that isn't just any wolf howl, it's Hayleys. I vamp to her room and see a guy hovering over her. At first, I think it might be a guy she brought back, but I can sense that she feels scared and is in danger. He then speaks and says he isn't scared of her, and that's when I act. I throw him across the room and pin him to the wall, before ripping his head off. I turn and see Hayley crying. She is tied to the bed with one arm, and she has nothing on. Her clothes are around her, but her top has been ripped off. The nightmare continues and I place her in the bath and stay by her side. It ends with Hayley laying in bed next to me. I didn't want her to be alone. 

I slowly wake up and feel a weight on me. I open my eyes and see brown hair on my chest. My arm is around them, and theirs is around my torso. If their scent wasn't enough, I see a birthmark on their right shoulder-blade. Memories of last night play in my brain and I realise it wasn't a nightmare I had, but my mind was going through what happened. I sense someone outside the door, and I tense up. They knock on the door, and I quietly ask them what they want. 

The door opens a little and they reply. "We can't find Hayley." I relax as I hear Marcel's voice but then roll my eyes. Stupid idiot. I forgot to tell them Hayley was staying with me. 

"It's fine." I reply. They open the door fully now, but they still can't see my bed.  

"What do you mean? How is it fine?" Rebekah says loudly, making Hayley move in her sleep. 

"It's fine because she is right here." Rebekah walks in when I say that, followed by Marcel, then Davina and Freya. 

"What are you on about? She isn-" Rebekah stops when she sees Hayley laying on my chest. 

"Shh, little sister. Or you will wake her." I glare at her while trying not to move.  

"What is going on? We are supposed to be finding OWW! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT FOR? OWW!" Kol shouts. Marcel clamps a hand over his mouth to shut him up. Rebekah had sped towards him and hit him to make him shut up, but he just shouted louder. Hayley moves again, so I tell them all to get out, and I will talk to them later. They all leave and shut the door behind them.  

"Hayley?" I whisper to her. It won't be long before they come back, so I might as well try and wake her up nicely. She moves her right leg, so it wraps around my legs, stopping me from moving them. I whisper her name again, and this time she stays still for a few seconds, before moving her right arm to wrap more around my torso, bringing me a little closer to her. With my arm still loosely around her, I bring it over her shoulders more, moving her closer still. This causes her to move her head, resting it under my chin.  

Laying still for a few more minutes, I whisper her name again. Instead of moving this time, I get an adorable little noise from her. I chuckle lightly and bring my left arm over to hold her body. My right moves so I can run my fingers through her hair. After a while, she moves her head again, resting it flat on my chest. I say her name one more time, and this time it works. Slowly, she lifts her head up. Suddenly she tenses, but when she looks just to the left of my head, she relaxes. Moving her head again, her eyes meet mine. Her face centimetres from mine. 

"Good morning, Little Wolf." I smile at her, which she returns straight away. "You ok, you tensed just then." 

"Yeah, I just panicked for a second. Feeling someone's arms around me freaked me out." She moves and lays her head next to me. I go to move my right arm straight away, but she grabs it and puts it back down, resting her head above it, on my shoulder. "I'm fine now. I saw your tattoo and realised it was you."