A Sacrificed Life

Psychopath. 

That was exactly what Kim Soo Hyuk was diagnosed with when he entered prison. His mind wasn't.. in the right place. 

"Soo Hyuk. Make sure you take Mrs Jeon to the hospital to get checked out,"

Soo Hyuk nodded and stared at Mrs Jeon's large pregnant belly.  He hated whatever was in her.

It would break the bond apart. 

"Congratulations! It's a baby boy!" The doctor said while passing the baby, that was now wrapped in a white, silk cloth to his mother, who was crying in joy and his father who smiled at the baby boy. 

Jeon Jungkook.

"Soo Hyuk, look at him. Isn't he precious," Mrs Jeon said stroking the baby's bald head

"Get the car now," Mr Jeon ordered him to which he nodded 

The house was decked with balloons and streamers, welcoming the Jeons with their new baby boy. Many important people attended the party and drinks were served. Baby Jungkook was in his cot, which by the way was decked with gold plated sides and two bodyguards stood by his side.

"Finally had a son ay?" A man spoke to Mr Jeon.

"I am very happy about it. He'll be the heir to the Jeon's throne and his whole life will be filled with utmost bliss!" Mr Jeon said.

He wasn't wrong.

Jungkook grew up , wealthy and had everything he wanted. His manners were always kept in check by his mother but other than that, he was the son of the most honourable hospital director.

What could go wrong?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm here," Jungkook  said stepping forward.

"There," Soo Hyuk said indicating with his gun to go to the back

Jungkook peered at the back. 

There were cages, knifes, blood.

"What a fucked up place," Jungkook said underneath his breath and nodded. He walked past Ji Eun.

"Let her go now!" Tae Oh yelled

"aww, little Kim Tae Joon. Your father did you a favour. Couldn't  track you down. I got him back for what he did to me though,"

Tae Oh gritted his teeth , "YOU SON OF A BITCH" He yelled  but he got held back by Manager Park

"Let her go, soo hyuk," Se Jin spoke calmly.

Soo Hyuk smirked and pushed Ji Eun onto the ground. Tae Oh raced by her side and picked her up, moving her to the other side of the room where the officers were.

"She needs medical attention, her stitches! They aren't holding up," Tae Oh said as he shrugged off his jacket and tried to stop the bleeding from seeping through her clothes even more.

Detective Hoon aimed his gun at Soo Hyuks back, signalling for the cops to fire on his count

"NO!" Tae Oh yelled 

Soo Hyuk pointed the gun at Jungkook, who's back was facing them and pulled the trigger.

"NOW!" Detective Hoon and the officers started aimlessly shooting. There were bullets flying everywhere

"WAIT WAIT! Jungkook! YOU IDIOTS!" Manager Se Jin said as the smoke started to get thicker

"Jungkook ah! Jungkook!" He yelled

As the smoke began to clear, Jungkook's body was found slumped over 

Ji Woo's body.

Ji Woo's body was covered in blood and bullets. His hazel eyes stared at the ceiling, blinking twice

"Ji Woo! Hyung!"  Jungkook said shaking him violently.

Tae Oh stared in shock wide eyed at them as he held Ji Eun who was half conscious.

Kim Soo Hyuk's body was in shreds. There were numerous bullets stuck in him and he looked like a tomato sauce gone wrong. Detective Hoon rushed by his side and placed his fingers on his neck to check for a pulse.

"Dead," He said and placed his gun back into his buckle.

"Hoon. The bullets your officers aimlessly fired KILLED ANOTHER MAN TOO!" Park Se Jin was angry now.

"He was an accomplice,"

"What if you had shot Jungkook? Are you a rookie? What do you want huh, fame?" 

Detective Hoon looked over Ji Woo's body and said, "He told me to shot. He said he'd cover Jungkook,"

"He also told me to pass this letter to you. I'm sorry but I did my job,"

He passed the letter to Park Se Jin "alright boys. Clear the scene up,"

The ambulance sirens were heard loud and clear.

Ji Eun was taken into the ambulance first and it took off. 

Jungkook still hadn't moved. Tae Oh placed a hand on his shoulder, "It's over now,"

"He didn't deserve to die. He didn't deserve to die!" Jungkook yelled, sobbing and Tae Oh silently hugged him.

.

.

.

He was right. Ji Woo didn't deserve to die.

(The next chapter will be uploaded tommorow. I know my usual upload times are Wednesdays and Fridays but I think I can manage another chapter! Quick question, why did you think Kim Soo Hyuk hated Jungkook so much?)