Harry Potter

A/n

I'm so sorry, this sucks and it's really long... And i know it's been forever but i've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with requests from people for my other stories and school and stuff lately, so yeeah I do apologize that this is probably terrible. (Also, sorry for not following the request very well, I kinda got carried away...) 

Request: 

A lot has happened in the past few weeks and it was kind of really exhausting. Some good things happened sure, like... you and Harry finally confessed your feelings for each other, and started dating. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone, especially Hermione because she was the first person you came to with your feelings being her twin and all, but it was still one of the happiest times you've ever had. But there were also not so great things, like going horcrux hunting with the golden trio and crying because of the fact that Harry told you that he was a Horcrux, that broke your heart and you promised that you would savor every moment that you could have with him and you tried your best to keep the promise.

But It's now the day of the battle of Hogwarts and you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry were standing in the Room of Requirements face to face with Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, and Gregory Goyle. The conversation between the seven of you started off at least semi civil, but as it went on you could see that everyone of you were getting pretty annoyed or something similar. Then only a few moments later spells were being casted towards each other. It was clear the Malfoy had cast the first spell at Harry, and it made you angry so you cast the disarming spell at him making his wand fly out of his hands before Zabini shot a spell at Hermione before they turned around and started to run away, Ron following after them shouting something at Zabini.

You lowered your hand that held your wand to your side, as you turned around to see Harry starting to climb up a pile of random stuff, it confused you, but you and Hermione started following him anyway. Then Harry grabbed the teacup and we climbed back down, to heard screaming coming from ahead. You all frowned slightly as Ron came running past the three of you yelling,

"Goyle set the bloody place on fire!"

Harry and Hermione followed Ron almost instantly but you waited a few seconds for really no reason at all to see the flames before running away, but you were about a yard i guess away from the others so you were trying your best to catch up with them as the flames were already right behind you. After a few moments of running behind the trio you accidentally tripped on something that fell off one of the collapsing piles, you were about to let out a small scream as your eyes closed waiting for the impact of the ground and the flames but before you hit the ground arms wrapped around you and you heard the sound of a small pop, signalling that you were apparated somewhere.

Immediately your eyes shot open to see what happened, and instead of being faced with the outside of the room of requirements or the faces of someone you knew and trusted, you were looking at a dark room that you had never even dreamed of being in before. With your breathing getting slightly heavier by the second, you craned your neck as much as you could to look at who took you. Your eyes widened when you saw one of the people you hated the most, Lucius Malfoy. After a few seconds of just taking everything in, you started to worry and try to break free of his grip on you.

"Now now, stop struggling, you're only making the situation worse." Lucius told you, not loosening his grip at all, before leading you through a dimly lit hallway towards a small barred room and practically throwing you in it. You made a small squeak of surprise as you hit the ground and winced in pain. Lucius closed the barred door behind you and locked it with some sort of spell that you couldn't quite make out.

"Wait! Why did you bring m-me here!?" You asked in a semi loud voice, but the only answer that you got was the sound of retreating footsteps. With another small wince in pain, you managed to move over to the wall and you laid your head back, as you pulled your knees up to your chest.