Chapter 3

Namjoon's P.O.V.

It was 3 days since I last saw Jennie. We have been busy since we just killed our target last night this morning.

I got into a suit so I could go under cover but all me and my members do in the company is targeting our targets and ect.

I went inside of our van with our personal driver. He drove us to the company and we left.

We went inside of the company and did our business.

Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up and remembered that today is the first day I have to go back to that hell hole. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After that, I got into this,

I left my dorm and went to the campus

I left my dorm and went to the campus. When I got to the campus, I saw that the 3 girls were glaring at me.

Me: "Bitches" I muttered.

I decided to just go to my first class since I didn't want any distractions.

I went ti the class but then my phone buzzed. I took it out and it was from my sugar daddy.

DaddyNam1994:
Sorry that I haven't reached out. I was busy with work

Me:
It's fine. Could we meet up tonight?

DaddyNam1994:
Sure

Me:
Ok, see you later

DaddyNam1994:
Bye Jennie

I put my phone away and looked up to see the deans bitches.

???: "Oh, you are back"

Me: "Oh! You have eyes!"

???3: "Who were you texting?"

She snatched my phone out of my hand and saw who I was texting.

???2: "Oh! She has a sugar daddy"

Me: "Ok and?"

???: "He is probably an old rich man"

Me: "No he isn't, he is young. Plus, you 3 slept with all of the teachers because you wanted good grades"

???: "Bit---"

????: "Shut the fuck up"

I looked over to see Lisa. I smiled and looked back at the 3 sluts.