Chapter 15

Namjoon's P.O.V.

Jennie: "I hate you!! You are a monster!! First you were RM all along and you killed our baby!! What is wrong with you!?"

Me: "I didn't mean to--"

Jennie: "Shut up!! You are a minster and I hope you rot in hell!! You killed Bae!! She was just a baby" She was crying hard

It broke my heart into a million pieces.

Jennie: "Namjoon!! I hate you!! Namjoon! Namjoon!!"

Jennie: "Namjoon! Wake up"

I opened my eyes and gasped. I looked at Jennie and smiled

Jennie: "Why are you smiling?!? You killed our baby!!"

Me: "No I didn't!!"

Jennie: "You monster!! You killed our baby and innocent people! Got to hell you ass!!"

Without me knowing I punched her face. She fell down and looked up at me.

Jennie: "I hate you--"

I had a knife in my hand and started to stab her non stop. Blood was everywhere and I tried to stop but my body wasn't listening to me.

Me: "Stop"

Me: "Stop!!"

Me: "STOP!!!!"

Jennie: "Baby?!? Wake up!!"

I opened my eyes and saw Jennie. We were in her bedroom since I wanted to have a peaceful night together.

Jennie: "You had a nightmare. Are you ok?"

I pulled her in and hugged her tightly. She was shocked but hugged me back. I had tears leaving my eyes and I put my face in the crook of her neck.

Me: "It was bad Jennie"

Jennie: "What was it about?"

Me: "Us. And you told me to rot in hell"

Jennie: "Why?"

Should I tell her?

Yeah! She is my girlfriend

Me: "Well"

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes

Me: "I-I'm a mafia boss"

It was silent

Jennie: "Y-you are?"

Me: "Yes but we don't kill unless they do something that will affect with our business. We also killed someone since they were so close to kill Jisoo. We also protect the one we loved"

Jennie: "I--"

Me: "The only reason why I am a mafia boss is because my parents were mafias and they got killed. So I wanted to find the people that killed my parents and kill them"

Jennie: "It make sense but, what group are you in?"

I tool a deep breath

Me: "BTS"

Her jaw dropped and she looked at me with hatred.

Jennie: "You really are a monster!! We are over!"

Jennie: "Namjoon? Why are you crying?"

Me: "What? We are not over?"

Jennie: "Who said that?"