Chapter 4

(There is some sexual content in this chapter and you have been warned....Ok)

Jennie's P.O.V.

Tonight is the night

Me and Namjoon are going to sext. I am nervous to be honest. Like I did do this with Kai but not that much.

I decided to get into something sexy but something I will sleep in. I finally found the outfit and put it on.

I got onto the app and saw that Namjoon was active

I got onto the app and saw that Namjoon was active. I got infront of a mirror and posed in a sexy way. I took a couple pictures and sent them to Namjoon.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I was on the app ready to text Jennie when I got a couple of pictures from her. She did some sexy poses in the clothes she was wearing. I felt my pants getting tighter and I looked down.

I--

I have a boner

I don't know if I either want to show my huge eggplant or just audio record it. It took me a bit until I got another message from her. She started to tug her panties down.

Shit

I unbuckled my belt and undone my pants. I pulled them down along with my boxers. I took off my long sleeve shit and took a picture of my hard chest and abs.

I sent her the pictures and waited.

Jennie's P.O.V.

I saw the pictures Namjoon swnt me and let me rest in peace. This man is full of muscle and it's illegal.

I had a bra under this crop top so I lifted it up to reveal my white laced bra. I took a picture and sent it to Namjoon.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I was waiting until I saw her new message. Is it possible for my hard ass boner to get even harder? I groaned and started to rub my member.

I started to audio record my moans and groans. I went faster and faster causing my moans and groans to get louder and louder.

Me: "Jennie, I'm about to cum!"

I came and moaned Jennie's name. I ended the recording and sent it to her.

Jennie's P.O.V.

I got the audio recording Namjoon sent me and I was getting wet.

I took off my panties and sat infront of the mirror. I started to record myself. I was fingering myself and recorded it through the mirror.

Me: "Namjoon, that feels so good" I moaned out.

I went a little faster and faster causing me to moan louder.