Chapter 25 (Short Chapter)

Jennie's P.O.V.

It has been 2 weeks after the incident and I feel a bit safer.Plus, today is valentines day!! Me and Namjoon are in the bathroom taking mirror selfies.

I didn't know that Namjoon is a pro at this. We have been taking pictures for 10 minutes now and so far, this is my favorite one. I might as well put it as my lock screen.

 I might as well put it as my lock screen

I smiled and looked up at him.

Me: "Joonie, do you like the clothes I mad you?"

Namjoon: "Yes, they are so comfortable"

Oh!! And yes, I made Namjoon's outfit. I feel so happy that he likes my clothing. Like who wouldn't actually?

We left the bathroom and I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Namjoon was back hugging me. He does this everytime I cook because he thinks it's the perfect time to and I don't mind.

(I want a hug from my imaginary boyfriend. His name is Jay and he my look exactly like Taehyung)

After cooking breakfast, I made our plates and out them onto the island.

We sar and ate our breakfast.

Namjoon: "I know we have been daring for 5 months but I want to take it to the next level"

He got off of the stool and got down on one knee. I--

Namjoon: "Yes, our relationship is quiet short for me to do this but it feels right. There is no time in love and we both know that. Will you make me that happiest man alive and marry me?"

I started to cry and I was nodding my head.

Me: "Yes!! I will marry you Joonie!"

He slid the ring onto my finger and got up. Namjoon kissed my lips and I kissed back.

I think it is time to tell Namjoon since we are happy.

Me: "Namjoon, I have been keeping a secret from you but it is a surprise"

Namjoon: "What is it?"

Me: "Hold on"

I ran to our shared room and got something from under our bed.

Hold up really quick. Namjoon stopped being a Mafia since he accomplished what he wanted. Now he wants to live a happy and normal life.

Ok now let's continue.

I got the well designed box and went back to the kitchen. I didn't see him there and went to the living room and saw him. I went up to him and gave him the box.

Me: "Happy valentines day"

He opened it to reveal a pregnancy test.

It took him a minute until he started to cry.

Namjoon: "I am going to be a dad"

He looked up to me and got up. He hugged me tightly and kissed me.

Namjoon: "Jennie, I always wanted to be a dad"

Me: "Well, when do you want the wedding? After the baby is born or before"

Namjoon: "Before"

Me: "Ok well, are we going to tell the others?"

Namjoon: "Sure. Plus, we could ask Jin and Jisoo how the adoption situation is going on"

Me: "Ok"

A/n:

Honestly, after chapter 24, this was all that clicked into my small ass brain. Have a good day and I am going to talk to talk to Jay now