Chapter 22

The Next Day
Jennie's P.O.V.

Today we are going to court and we are trying to free Jungkook. I did my morning routine and got into this,

 I did my morning routine and got into this,

I got my phone and it buzzed. I looked at the screen and Namjoon texted me.

JoonieBear💜:
I am infront of your house. I am inside of the black SUV driven by our personal driver.

I smiled and went outside. I got inside of the SUV and saw everyone inside.

I sat in between Namjoon and Rosé.

The driver started to dive to the court.

Lisa: "Jungkook was just protecting me"

Me: "What do you mean?"

Lisa: "Sehun punched me because he was mad"

Rosé: "I don't see it"

Lisa: "I put makeup over it and it is under my bangs"

Namjoon: "He protected you? How?"

Lisa: "Sehun punched me to the ground and then Jungkook came kut of nowhere and started to beat the shit out of him"

Rosé: "I am sorry that happened to you Lisa"

Lisa: "But then the cops came in and tased him before taking him out".

Jisoo: "Why is he always getting treated unfairly? He is just--" She burst out into tears.

Rosé: "I can't imagine how his first night in jail was"

Me: "Rosé, do you know? About them?"

Rosé: "Being mafias, yeah"

Jisoo: "Even though he is a mafia, the most feared, he is still a soft little bunny. Jail can mess someone up and I don't want that to happen to him"

Yoongi: "Damn, I honestly thought I would get arrested first but-- damn"

Jin: "I will pull up and kill those cops--"

Namjoon: "Jin"

Jin: "Sorry"

We arrived at the court and went inside.

We were in the back and Jungkook came out with a guard.

Sorry if it doesn't seem right. I was going to study law over the summer at a program but this fucking virus had to come up and ruin everything)