Chapter 26

Jennie's P.O.V.

I was sleeping in bed until I felt like throwing up. This has been going on for 3 weeks now.

I quickly got up, possibly waking up Namjoon. I went to the toilet and threw up.

I felt my hair leaving the sides of my face. Luckily, there wasn't any vomit in my hair. I felt another hand rub my back in circles.

I stopped throwing up and flushed it. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. I finished brushing my teeth and looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon pulled me close to him and hugged me.

Namjoon: "It's ok Jennie"

We left the bathroom and went to our shared bedroom. Namjoon moved in since we are having a family and I am his family.

We went back to bed since it's like 2 in the morning. I laid my head on Namjoon's chest.

Me: "I know we have a few months until we find out the gender but would you love the baby if it wasn't the gender you wanted"

Namjoon: "I don't care what gender ut is, it's my child and I will love it"

Me: "Aww Joonie~"

I started to cry and I think it is the mood swings.

Namjoon: "Shh, it's ok"

Me: "You are going to be a good father but I don't know if I am going to be a good mother since my mother died after giving birth to me"

Namjoon: "I know you are going to be a good mother"

Me: "How?"

Namjoon: "I can tell"

I closed my eyes hugged Namjoon.

Me: "I love you"

Namjoon: "I love you too"

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Jennie fell asleep and I started to think

Was she pregnant when she git kidnapped? Did she get pregnant after I was fully healed and we fucked?

I hope she got pregnant after the kidnapping.

I kissed her forehead and rubbed my thumb against her waist.

My eyelids started to get heavy and I fell asleep.

The Next Morning
Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up in Namjoon's arms and luke usual, I saw his eyebrows furrow. I find it adorable but I wonder what he dreams about.

I kissed his cheeks and tried to get up but his hold was too strong.

Namjoon: "No~ I want you to stay"

Me: "Why?"

Namjoon: "I like your warmth. Plus, I want to stay close to my fiancé"

Me: "I just want to get ready for the day"

Namjoon: "Can we have a shower together?"

Me: "No! Whenever we have a shower together, we have sex"

Namjoon: "What's wrong with that?"

Me: "You are so big that I think you will hit the baby"

Namjoon: "But the baby is a small little--"

Me: "I don't care, I don't was our baby getting hit by your cock"

Namjoon: "I---"

Me: "Ok fine but no sex"