Chapter 13

Jennie's P.O.V.

We have to go back to the university in a couple of days. Today is when we were going to get our uniforms from the university.

I sighed and went to the bathroom so I could do my morning routine.

Yesterday Namjoon's men helped me unpack into my new house. So I am not in Namjoon's mansion anymore.

After my morning routine, I got into this,

I left the house and went to the university

I left the house and went to the university. I am happy that Namjoon picked a house that wasn't far from the university.

I arrived at the university and sighed.

Btw, this is what the university looks like,

I was waiting in line for 10 minutes. I finally got my uniform and left that hell hole.

When I got home, I looked at the uniform in disgust until an idea popped in my head.

I went up to my designing room and started to change the uniform a bit.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

We have a mission tonight and I am not ready. I miss my Jennie. I was laying on the bed that we both lost our virginity, when we slept together, when we had our first kiss.

I sighed and hugged the pillow she would sleep on. Just then, one of the crack heads I live with had to barge into my room.

Me: "I miss Jennie!!"

Hoseok: "Oh, I uhh just wanted to ask what us the plan for the mission today?"

Me: "Oh shit!! Lets meet up in the living room"

Hoseok: "Everyone is there boss"

Me: "Oh"

The mission is at 5 so I think I have enough time to see my Jennie.

Jimin: "So the plan is to buy chocolates, roses and a movie so we could cuddle?"

Yoongi: "The fuck is wrong with you?"