Chapter 40

Jennie's P.O.V.

We got back home from the movies and saw Jackson on the floor with blood surrounding his body.

Namjoon: "Shit!!"

He ran to Jackson and turned him over.

Namjoon: "It's a good thing he got shot in the shoulder instead of the head or chest"

(I am jot letting Jackson die. No way. He is my side chick. Yoongi is my husband and Tae is my mistress)

Namjoon called the guys and I rushed to Bae's room. I screamed so loud that my throat and chest instantly hurt. She wasn't here.

I started to break down into tears.

Kai's P.O.V.
Flashback

We planned out the kidnapping and there isn't much. I don't know who it is but I am going to do it.

We already tracked the location of the target and I went there since it was just a normal house.

I barged in and saw a man on the couch eating a bunch of stuff.

Jieun: *In earpiece* "Kill him"

No, I don't kill

I got my gun and shot him in the shoulder. I ran upstairs and heard crying. I walked in a room and saw a baby.

Aww

I picked up the baby and saw that the baby looked like Jennie a little bit. I took the baby and left the house.

End of flashback

Jennie's P.O.V.

I was crying my heart out and I started to call Namjoon.

Me: "Namjoon!!!!!"

I heard him running up the steps and he came in.

Namjoon noticed that Bae wasn't here and his face paled. But soon after, his gaze darkened.

Namjoon: "I know who planned this"

Me: "Who?"

Namjoon: "Jieun"

Me: "How--"

Namjoon: "I have a 148IQ and I can tell that brat had to do something"

Me: "B-but what are we going to do. I don't want my babygirl away from me" I started to cry but I felt arms around me.

Namjoon: "She isn't smart enough to cover up her tracts. Me and the guys will handle this"

Me: "Can I come with?"

Namjoon: "Why? It's dangerous--"

Me: "I want to see our babygirl!!"

Namjoon: "Ok, you will"

I smiled weakly and we went downstairs and saw the door being kicked open.

Jin: "Where is the injured person?"

Namjoon points to the living room and Jin nods.

The rest of them started to discuss a plan to get them back tonight.

Time skip

We were in the van, going to the destination and I was holding Namjoon's hand.

Me: "I hope we will get Bae"

Namjoon: "Me too" He kissed my head but I heard something.

Yoongi: "Get a room"

Me: "Shut the fuck up. This isn't the time to be an ass wipe"

Taehyung started to laugh along with Hoseok and Jimin.

Jimin: "Good one Jennie"

We arrived at the destination and I stayed in the van for safety. I am not listening, this is my baby's life we are talking about.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

We got into the house quietly and knocked out the people that worked for her or whoever was the leader.

We heard a baby crying and I knew it was Bae

???: "Shut this fucking bitch up!!!"

I was beyond mad and I just snapped. The next thing I knew was that I sae 5 people dead and they had 13 bullets in each body.

Jennie's P.O.V.

I snuck into the house and saw people dead. I heard Bae's cries and I rushed to where she was. I saw someone that I didn't expect to be here.

Me: "Kai?"

Kai: "Jennie? What are you doing here?"

Me: "I am here for my daughter"

Kai: "Daughter? This baby is your daughter?"

Me: "Yes!"

Kai: "Why would Jieun want her? She is innocent"

Me: "She did it because she came to my house yesterday and tried to take my husband away so please, give me my baby"

Kai: "Ok"

He was about to give me Bae when I felt a pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a hole. I got shot in the stomach.

I screamed in pain and fell

Kai: "What the hell !?!?!"

???: "You are seriously helping her?"

Kai: "Yes, but Jieun wanted her husband and this is why the baby is here. Now please, heal her"

???: "Fine boss"

Me: "Why didn't you tell me you were a gangster or a mafia?"

Kai: "I thought you would hate me"

Me: "My husband is RM, you know"

The guy stopped and Kai looked at me.

Kai: "W-what?"

Me: "What? He is so sweet and cute"

Kai: "He--"

Namjoon: "You motherfucker!!"

Me: "Namjoon stop!!!"