Chapter 9

Namjoon's P.O.V.

After the big argument, we all went to our rooms and the visitors either went to their sugar daddies rooms or the guest room.

Jennie was drawing something in a journal at my desk and I didn't want to be nosy. I went to my bed and laid there.

Jennie: "Do you want to see my design? I have been working on this for 4 months"

Me: "Sure"

She picked up her sketch and put it infront of me while she sat beside me on the bed.

Jennie: "It isn't done but it looks nice

Jennie: "It isn't done but it looks nice. I just have to put more detail into it"

Me: "It looks nice"

Jennie: "I don't show a lot of people. Like I only told Rosé, Lisa, you and Kai"

Kai?

Me: "Who is Kai?"

Jennie: "Oh, he is my ex but we are friends"

Me: "Did he like cheat or something?"

Jennie: "No, we were best friends before we started to like each other. Later on we knew that we didn't love each other"

Me: "Oh ok"

Jennie: "Are you perhaps, jealous?"

Me: "What? No"

Jennie smirked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Jennie: "Are you sure Joonie?"

Me: "Yes"

Jennie: "Ok then"

I didn't even notice when she was teasing me, she was leaning in. Jennie was so close that I couldn't help but look into her beautiful brown eyes.

I started to lean in and I put my hand on her cheek. I rubbed my thumb on her cheek and it was soft.

I was so close to her lips until she backed away.

Jennie: "I'm sorry, it's just that we met like 3 weeks ago and--"

Me: "No it's fine"

Jennie: "Are you sure?"

Me: "Yeah"

She seemed to be nervous and I smiled. I get why she pulled away and I am actually grateful. It would be awkward sleeping together.

I gave her the sketch book and she took it and pyt it away.

Jennie's P.O.V.

OMG WE ALMOST KISSED

We almost kissed

I--

I think I'm about to die