Chapter 39

⚠ Smut ⚠
Jennie's P.O.V.

We left from the BBQ since almost everyone was drunk. Jin, Yoongi, Yoonji, Hoseok, Jimin, and Lisa.

Bae was fast asleep even though it was a little after 6 and we got there at 11 in the morning.

I pushed Namjoon on the bed and climbed on top of him. I took off my cropped shirt and threw it onto the ground.

I unclipped my bra and threw it on the ground as well. Namjoon was about to touch my boobs but I stopped him.

Me: "No touching mommy. Only when she orders you to"

Namjoon: "Ok"

Me: "Did the mommy thing make you uncomfortable?"

Namjoon: "Kinda"

Me: "Yeah I shouldn't say that"

Namjoon: "Yeah you shouldn't"

We laughed and I kissed him. I pulled him up and took off his shirt.

We took off our clothes and Namjoon was laying on the bed while I was sitting on his stomach.

Namjoon: "I can feel how wet you are"

Me: "Really? Wanna taste?"

Namjoon: "Yes ma'am"

I went up and sat on his mouth. I started to grind my hips and he held my ass cheeks while eating me out.

Me: "Gosh your tongue feels so good"

I can tell his jaw started to hurt so I started to rub my clit.

Me: "Shit! I'm about to cum"

I came into his mouth and got off of his face and kissed him. I gripped his member and started to move my hand up and down.

Me: "You like that?"

Namjoon: "Yes"

Me: "You want more?"

Namjoon: "Yes"

I went down to his member and started to suck on it. He pushed his head back into the bed and started to moan in pleasure.

Me: "You like that baby?"

Namjoon: "Yes, don't stop"

I went faster and hummed for vibration. Hus member was not deep in my throat but it was in my throat.

Namjoon: "I'm about to cum baby"

Me: "Cum"

He came in my throat and I thought I would choke. I swallowed and pulled him up.

Me: "Fuck me"

Namjoon didn't hesitate to pick me up and lay me down below him. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and entered me.

He started to thrust hardly and I moaned loudly.

Namjoon: "Shhhh, the baby is sleeping"

Me: "Well, it's hard not to moan when your husband gots a dick with magic"

Namjoon continued to thrust and he went faster. He started to hut my g-spot and I arched my back.

Me: "Right there!"

I clenched my walls around his member and pushed my head into the pillow.

Me: "I'm about to cum"

Namjoon: "Let's cum together like always"

I came on his member while he pulled out and came on my stomach.

Me: "It's been a while"

Namjoon: "Yeah"