Chapter 31

Jennie's P.O.V.

Today is my 4th doctors appointment for the baby and around this time they can tell if it's a boy or girl. I hope they can tell so we could work on the room a bit early so I don't have to do it when I am big.

I got ready and got into this,

I went downstairs and saw Namjoon in the living room in his thoughts. I went to him sat beside him.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I was thinking about if the baby was a boy or girl. I could teach the boy how to do typical father and son activities and if the baby is a girl, I could help her with her homework or I don't. Either way, they could be smart.

Just then, I felt arms around my waist. I looked over to see Jennie.

Me: "Hey baby~"

Jennie: "Hey, what were you thi king about?"

Me: "What I could do with the kid. Like study, teaching them how to play sports and stuff"

Jennie: "I am glad you are thinking ahead but lets go"

We left to the doctors office to have our appointment.

Time skip
Jennie's P.O.V.

Dr. Lee: "I can tell what gender the baby is so do you want to know?"

Me: "Yes!!"

Namjoon: "Yes doc"

Dr. Lee: "Well, congratulations! You are having a baby girl!!"

Tears started to leave my eyes and I looked over to Namjoon and also had tears running out of his eyes.

Dr. Lee: "I will leave you two alone" She left the office and we started to cry.

Me: "We are having a babygirl!"

Namjoon: "I get to help her with her homework, even though I would do the same thing if it was a boy"

Me: "I will do her hair, dress her up"

We left the doctors office and went home.

I got into some other clothes since I wanted to be comfortable.

I went to the kitchen but saw Namjoon cooking

I went to the kitchen but saw Namjoon cooking. I heard Jin oppa talking about that Namjoon can't cook?

Me: "Do you need help?"

Namjoon: "No, it's ok, go rest"

Me: "You know, when I am closer to the time when our daughter is born, I would definitely need to rest"

Namjoon: "Ok, fine. Can you poor the orange juice into the glass cups?"

Me: "Sure"

Time skip