Chapter 28

Jennie's P.O.V.

Today we are going to a check up for the baby. And this is my 2nd appointment. I don't have a bump yet and Namjoon always checks to see if there is a bump there or not.

I was done with my morning routine and got into this,

I went to Namjoon and we left to the doctors appointment

I went to Namjoon and we left to the doctors appointment. We arrived and went to the waiting room. I got my phone out and secretly took a picture of Namjoon without him noticing and posted it on instagram.

 I got my phone out and secretly took a picture of Namjoon without him noticing and posted it on instagram

Liked by: Lalalalisa.m, GucciBoi, RosesareRosie and 537,478 others

Caption: Look at my Joonie UwU. I love you baby~ Can't wait ti get married tomorrow😊😘

Namjoon's phone buzzed and he took it out.

Shit! I forgot he follows me. O-O

Namjoon looked at me a smiled while blushing.

Namjoon: "Wow. I see you Mrs. Kim"

Me: "I am going to be Mrs. Kim tomorrow"

Namjoon: "It's funny that your sir name isn't going to change"

Me: "Yeah but I won't be Miss Kim, I will be Mrs. Kim"

Dr. Lee: "Miss. Kim?"

I got my stuff and went to the doctor while Namjoon followed. We went to the doctors office and the doctor started to run the tests.

My blood pressure was ok so we don't have to be worried. I laid down on the bed and the doctor put a type of gel on my stomach to listen to our babys heartbeat.

On the screen beside me showed the baby but it was really small. I heard little heartbeats and tears started to stream down my cheeks. I looked over to Namjoon and was smiling. He held my hand and squeezed it.

After listening to our babys heartbeats, Dr. Lee cleaned off my stomach from the gel and I sat up.

Dr. Lee: "It is time to check your weight Miss. Kim"