Chapter 41

Jennie's P.O.V.

Me: "Namjoon stop!"

Namjoon: "Why--- What happened to you?!?!"

Me: "I got shot but don't shoot, they are good"

Namjoon: "How do you know?"

Me: "Kai, meet my husband"

Kai: "Hello, let's take care of the wound first"

They took out the bullet and healed my wound.

Me: "Shit that fucking hurt"

Namjoon: "So Kai, how do you-- aren't you her college friend?"

Kai: "And ex boyfriend"

Jieun: "Kai!! What are you doing?!? Kill her and her dumb baby!!"

Oh hell no

I got up even though I was in pain, I had the strength to go up and punch her in the face.

Me: "Don't talk about my baby like that!!"

I continued to punch her face over and over again until I didn't see her struggling.

I was breathing heavy and I looked over to Namjoon(I was about to put Namjen instead of Namjoon lol) and went over to Bae.

She was still crying and I picked her up. Soon the guys entered the room and saw us.

Hoseok: "Damn Namjoon, I know you did not do that to Jieun and I think your scary ass wife did that"

Jungkook: "Who is he?"

Me: "Kai"

Yoongi: "Can we go now? This place stinks"

Taehyung: "That's your ass"

Yoongi: "Why are you so rude ass wipe?"

Taehyung: "You shouldn't be talking"

Me: "Want that my thing?"

Jimin: "But can we go now?"

We left the room and went in the van. They dropped us off at home and I went and put Bae in her crib.

I rushed to Namjoon and my shared room and took a shower. It hurt like hell. It was on my side but still on my stomach.

I got into this and went to Bae's nursery,

I held her up and fed her some breast milk

I held her up and fed her some breast milk. I looked at her and her cheeks were stained with tears.

Me: "Mommy is here, and she will make sure that nobody will take you away from me"

I rubbed her hair with my thumb slowly. Her eyes slowly closed and she stopped sucking my nipple. I put my boob in my shirt and I held her over my shoulder so I could burp her. I obviously had a towel over my shoulder by the way.

She had a couple of her adorable burps and I held her close to me. I didn't feel like putting her in her crib yet so I went to the living room with her in my arms and saw that Jackson, Jin and the blood was gone.

I laid on the couch with Bae's head on my boobs. I put a soft blanket over us and I put a pillow under my head. I know that Bae is already asleep and I smiled. I started to drift off to sleep with her in my arms.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I left my and Jennie's shared room and I was looking for her. I know she just got out of the shower since the shower was wet and the mirror was fogged.

I just got out of the shower and I was wearing my usual sweatpants and oversized t-shirt.

I looked everywhere but when I got to the living room, I almost died by how cute my queen and princess look. They were sleeping on the couch together.

I took a picture and put it on my wallpaper on my phone. I sat down by Jennie's feet and put them on my lap.

I started to rub them since I was bored. Usually when Bae is sleeping, we would cuddle and watch movies.

Time skip
Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up by little giggles. I smiled since they were Bae's and it will be the death of me soon.

I opened my eyes to see Namjoon tickling Bae.

Me: "I can't believe you were playing without me" I pout afterwards.

Namjoon: "I thought I had one kid?"

Me: "You bitch---"

Namjoon: "No cussing infront of the baby"

I sigh and looked at Bae.

Me: "She is an angel. I don't know why Jieun would take her"

Namjoon: "Well, I have been keeping this in for a while since I don't let everything out but Jieun is a crusty, thirsty, fucked up slut that thinks the world revolves around her but turns out that she is a poor ass thot"

Me: "And you said no cussing infront of the baby"

Namjoon: "Do you want to be punished?"

Me: "Joonie!! Not infront of the baby"

Namjoon: "She doesn't know what the punishment is"

Me: "And she doesn't know what the cuss words means"

Namjoon: "I'm done"

I laughed and snorted causing Bae to laugh.

Me: "You think that's funny missy?"

I started to tickle her and kiss her chubby cheeks. She squealed and laughed.

Me: "This baby is going to kill me by how cute she is"

Namjoon: "Speaking of killing--"

Me: "What--"

Namjoon showed me a picked of me and Bae sleeping together.

Me: "We look so cute"

Namjoon: "I felt left out"

Me: "Don't, we could all cuddle on the bed and take a picture"

Namjoon: "Our cum is--"

Me: "I can wash it"

Namjoon: "Ok, well, do you want to cook,since I can't or do we order some food?"

Me: "Let's order some chinese food since I don't feel like cooking and getting up"

Namjoon: "Ok, what do you want?"

Me: "Hmmm the usual"

Namjoon: "Ok"

A/n:
So I was listening to Dwetchicha (Idk how to spell it) and I just closed my eyes but then I smiled when he had the long notes with the auto tune(Idk). Like Yoongi Bear is my bias and husband like, the things he does to my heart.
ToT