Chapter 14

⚠ Smut ⚠
Jennie's P.O.V.

Jennie: "When I moan?"

Namjoon: "Yeah"

Jennie: "Make me moan then"

Namjoon smirked and came closer to me. He pinned me to the wall and held my hands over my head.

Namjoon: "I am going to go harder than before babygirl"

Me: "I like it rough"

Namjoon started to kiss, suck, and bite my neck. I moaned when he sucked onto my sweet spot.

He pulled away and held onto the back of my knees.

Namjoon: "Jump"

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He leaned in and kissed me.

Namjoon shoved himself inside of me and I moaned out loud. He was thrusting into me hardly and fast. I was moaning and screaming loudly.

Me: "Namjoon you--ahhhh!!"

Namjoon: "Your so tight!!"

He kissed me again and bit my lower lip.

He stopped thrusting and turned me around. He shoved himself inside of me again and thrusted even harder and deeper.

Me: "Like that!!"

Namjoon: "You feel so good"

There was skin clapping, moaning, groaning, and screaming. There was so much pleasure that I rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

Namjoon: "I'm about to cum"

Me: "Me too"

After he started to thrust harder and faster, we came together. I moaned while I came but Namjoon said something. (He came on her back)

Namjoon: "I love you"

It was silent until

Namjoon: "I'm sorry, it slipped out--"

Me: "Don't apologise"

Namjoon: "B---"

Yoongi: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FUCK?!?! WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO FUCK IN THIS HOUSE!?!?"

Taehyung: "JUST DATE ALREADY!!"

Jungkook: "JIEUN WAS NEVER THAT LOUD!!"

Jimin: "THE COMPETITION IS ON!!"

Hoseok: "MY INNOCENT MIND!!"

Jin: "NO FUCKING!!!"

Jisoo: "I WAS PEACEFULLY SLEEPING!!"

We giggled and decided to shower together while we were already in the shower.

After the shower, I got into one of Namjoon's oversized t-shirts. I was wearing my undergarments under the oversized t-shirt though.

I sat on the bed and saw Namjoon in a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. He came up to me and kneeled down infront of me.

Namjoon: "Jennie, it is true that I love you. After you left, I missed you and I waned to be by your side but I was busy with work and---"

I shut him up by kissing his plumpy lips.

Me: "Don't say sorry. I love you too. Plus, when we start dating, nothing would change since we act like a couple"

Namjoon: "Wait--"

Me: "Yes, I will be your girlfriend"

Namjoon: "Oh gosh Jennie I love you!!"

Me: "I love you too"

We started to kiss but we heard a cough. We looked at the direction to see everyone looking at us.

Jin: "If you want to fuck, fuck at Jennie's place"

Hoseok: "I need to go drink some hobi water again to gain my innocence back"

Yoongi: "Hoseok, you saying that you are innocent is like Jimin saying he is innocent when we all know that is not true"

Jimin: "Hey!! I do have some innocence left"

Yoongi: "Yeah, up your ass"

Jimin: "Shut up you cat"

Yoongi: "DON'T CALL ME A CAT YOU DWARF!!"

Jimin: "You little shit--"

Namjoon: "OUT!!"

Damn, he looks sexy while he is commanding. They all left and left me and Namjoon alone.

Me: "Jonnie, you are sexy while commanding"

Namjoon looked down and blushed. I raised up his head, making him look at me.

Me: "Want another round?"

Namjoon: "Sure but why don't you be the dominate one this time"

Me: "Oh really? Stand up"

He stood up infront of me and I stood up as well. I put him down onto the bed and I sat on top of him.

Me: "Are you sure? We just got out of the shower and put on these clean clothes. So another time babe"

I got off of him and laid down. He hugged me and put his head kn one of my boobs.

Namjoon: "So why are you here at this time? Don't you have school?"

Me: "They expelled me since I made my uniform look better then their ugly ones"

Namjoon: "Well, you don't need them anyway"

Me: "But I will miss my friends"

Namjoon: "You can see them right?"

Me: "Yeah but not for a long period of time since their schedules are different from mine"

Namjoon: "It's ok, you will see them again"

He started to play with my hair while we were talking. He started to play a movie and I fell asleep in his arms.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

She is finally mine!! But there is just one fucking problem

She doesn't know I am a mafia boss. Not just any mafia boss, the mist feared mafia boss, RM.

After meeting Jennie, I changed. I don't want to be a mafia boss anymore, I want to be a regular person. I just want to kill the people that killed my parents and then I won't have any interest of being a mafia boss anymore.

I looked at her sleeping figure. I kissed her cheeks and put my face in the crook of her neck, smelling my scent that is all over her.

Jennie is the most wonderful human being in the world. Even though she is sassy and all, she is gentle and sweet.

She is my drug, my happiness, and my love. I love her so much