Sasuke vs Danzo

I finally reached Sasuke and Danzo to see them already fighting on a bridge. I noticed Karin hiding behind some rubble and decided to join her. Together, we watched the fight.

My eyes were immediately drawn to Danzo's right arm, which were covered with Sharingan. I could barely control the anger that I felt for that man.

Danzo rushed forward in a burst of speed to attack Sasuke, but the attack was blocked by the latter's Susanoo. Sasuke crushed Danzo, seemingly killing him.

However, Danzo reappeared right behind Sasuke, and attempted to stab him with a kunai, only for the Susanoo to shield him once more. As Danzo jumped high into the air, Sasuke ascended into the Susanoo's head and incinerated Danzo with his Amaterasu. Despite being burned to ashes, Danzo appeared unscathed in front of Sasuke, although Karin and I noticed that every time Danzo survived what seemed like a fatal injury, a Sharingan eye on his arm sealed itself shut.

I recognised it as the Izanagi, an Uchiha clan forbidden Jutsu. It was my first time seeing it in person.

Danzo used his Wind Style: Vacuum Bullets to fire wind bullets at Sasuke. Sasuke's flesh was slightly pierced as he moved to evade being mortally wounded by the attack, although he ended up falling off the bridge. Using the blood from his wound, Sasuke summoned Garuda, a giant hawk, to prevent his fall. Danzo infused his Wind Style with his shuriken to create Wind Style: Vacuum Blades, and fired the projectiles towards Sasuke. Using his Mangekyō Sharingan, Sasuke was able to evade the smaller shuriken while using his sword to catch one of the Demon Wind Shuriken and repel the second one into the sky, where it was caught by Garuda. Sasuke then lunged towards Danzo, but Danzo managed to clutch his throat. At that moment, Garuda swooped in and used the spinning shuriken to slice off Danzo's Sharingan-embedded arm, allowing Sasuke to stab him.

While the battle seemed momentarily won, Danzo and his severed arm faded out of existence and rematerialized on top of a pillar.

Sasuke attempted to impale him from behind. However, Sasuke was paralysed at the last second. A cursed seal began to spread throughout Sasuke's body and I deduced that Danzo must have applied it when he grabbed Sasuke's throat earlier. Danzo pryed Sasuke's sword out of his hands while Sasuke managed to manifest a full Susanoo transformation, the resulting chakra eradicating the cursed seal.

Danzo jumped down to the ground and used his Wind Style: Giant Vacuum Bullets to expel a sphere of compressed wind, although it was unable to take out the Susanoo. Sasuke fashioned a bow out of his Susanoo and fired an arrow at Danzo. Despite being impaled, Danzo disappeared and rematerialized next to the arrow. Sasuke fired another arrow at Danzo, who was forced to sprout a tree from his right shoulder to shield himself.

Despite bleeding out of his eye, Sasuke strained himself to fire another arrow, yet Danzo simply used Izanagi once more to negate its effects. Danzo decided to summon Baku, a tapir. Using its powerful inhalation, Baku attempted to draw in Sasuke and his Susanoo. Danzo appeared behind Sasuke and bombarded him with his Wind Style: Vacuum Blast Barrage, which were augmented by Baku's power, to force the Susanoo towards the tapir. Sasuke took advantage of Baku's inhalation by unleashing his Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu, which Baku immediately ingested; in pain, it dispelled itself out of the battle. As Danzo attempted to strike Sasuke from behind, his attack having caused a weak spot in Susanoo's rear armour, Sasuke turned around and had the Susanoo punch Danzo, who used Izanagi once more to survive unharmed.

Infuriated, Danzo used Wind Waves to attack the oncoming Susanoo; while he did not destroy it, he was able to block it. However, Danzo was punched by the Susanoo once more and used his seventh eye to utilise Izanagi again. Manifesting himself behind Sasuke, whose Susanoo had faded away, Danzo threw kunai towards him, although Sasuke used his bracelets to produce shuriken, which he threw back. Unable to evade it in mid-air, Danzo employed Izanagi to elude it, leaving him with only two Sharingan eyes on his right arm. Sasuke formed his Chidori Sharp Spear while Danzo used his Wind Style: Vacuum Blade to transform his kunai into a sword. The two then lunged towards one another, clashing their blades.

Sasuke and Danzo were stabbed by each other's Chidori Sharp Spear and Wind Style: Vacuum Blade respectively. Danzo attempted to use his Izanagi to reverse his injuries. However, to his shock, he was unable to use it and noticed that all ten Sharingan eyes on his right arm had been sealed shut. I realised that Sasuke had been using Genjutsu to subtly make Danzo believe that his Izanagi time had slightly increased; thus, Danzo used what he believed were just eight out of the ten eyes when in reality he had exhausted all of them.

Pulling away from the Chidori Sharp Spear, Danzo's right shoulder began to grow uncontrollably. As a tree began to emerge, Danzo sliced off his right arm completely. Danzo removed the bandages around his head to reveal Shisui's right eye. Danzo decided to simply take Karin hostage, using her as a human shield.

Sasuke hesitated and glanced at me, wondering what I would do, what my choice would be: the village or my revenge. After a moment of hesitation, I appeared behind Danzo and stabbed my Lightning Blade through both of them. My eyes widened in shock as I realized what I had done. As I watched Karin fall, I immediately dropped down beside her. "I'm sorry," I murmured as I proceeded to heal her from the injuries I had given her.

Meanwhile, Danzo proceeded to hop across the Samurai Bridge, desperate to survive, as Sasuke merely walked behind him, smirking. Madara arrived to block Danzo's path. "I'm taking Shisui's eye".

I temporarily stopped healing Karin and threw a kunai at Madara, which went right through him. "Don't you touch that eye!" I demanded. Sasuke gasped and was shocked to know that Shisui's Sharingan was taken by Danzo.

Using his Reverse Tetragram Sealing Jutsu, Danzo unleashed a black sphere with the objective of drawing and sealing Madara and Sasuke's soul into his body; however, Sasuke and Madara manage to get out of the sphere's radius.

While everyone was focusing on surviving, I managed to jump over to Danzo and speedily remove Shisui's eye from his eye socket. Then I quickly teleported to Sasuke and hid Shisui's eye inside my own body before anyone had the chance to notice what I had done.

A/N: I decided to publish a day early because I am going to be busy tomorrow so I might not get the chance to publish then.