Love Me (Fluff)

To you, UA was a step up from where you were before. You just transferred from Shiketsu High School to better your quirk. And today was your first day in class 1-A. You were so nervous walking down the halls and weren't paying attention at all when you bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry," you mumbled lifting your head from looking down to look into dreamy green eyes.

 He stuttered some words but you had no clue what he was saying because you were too focused on his face. 

"H-Hey, you o-ok?" He had asked as you finally snapped back into reality.

 "Oh, yea I'm so sorry!" You quickly stated. 

Just then the bell had rung and you had a feeling you were going to be late to class as you were still really lost in the halls.

The green-haired boy, you learned his name was Izuku Midorya, had taken you to class as he had the same as you. Once you arrived you saw a blonde spiked hair man yelling at a dual-colored hair boy and you were not only staring at them because they were fighting, but you realized how handsome they were. Little did you know, someday in the future the blonde, peppermint, and green-haired boys would be the loves of your life.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————A bit of an author note here as I quickly write this story. I had no idea where I was going with this one but you know it's not that bad and it what y'all have to deal with this weekend XD. I promise next week will be a much better story :) BTW requests are still open and will be for a while because I need ideas!!!!!