Prep Time

"Soma, what the hell are you doing in my room?"

"What's this?"

She immediately snatched the photo album away with an embarrassed blush on her face.

"Hey! Don't you dare look into it without my permission!"

His dumb face revealed it all. Shiro pulled on his collar and he put his hand up in defence.

"Only the first few pages!"

"You-"

"How come there aren't any with me in them? Or with Mom?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Dammit, I lost to Nakiri."

Soma swore his sister was too popular for her own good.

Who knew she would receive so many invitations to join other club's booths before him?

"Sorry Soma, I already agreed to Erina's request, she actually asked me during the Autumn-"

"I will beat both you and Nakiri!"

"U-Um, Soma-kun? They are in a different area-"

"Dammit!" His sister just laughed.

He irritatingly shot a look at her and she just smiled. "What?!"

"Soma, you already have an amazing chef beside you, and I'll come by...if Erina's place isn't too full." Soma childishly looked away with his arms crossed. At the corner of his eye, he saw Tadokoro flush red from her compliment and she vibrated on the spot.

"I-I-I really am not t-t-that s-s-skilled l-like you two!" At the exact moment, perhaps it was their blood connection, the twins both snapped at her with a look of disbelief on their faces.

"Megumi/Tadokoro, you're amazing you know?"

The poor chef was even more nervous and flushed. The twins looked at each before they both had their signature smirks on their faces before Shiro suddenly hit him. Soma stumbled a bit and held his head in pain, before he then looked at his attacker with a look of irritation.

"What was that for!?"

"For ruining my hair." Shiro put her hands on her hips before she grinned. Just then and there, Soma realized how much his sister resembled their father, the same aura, the same grin and the same...cockiness that just pissed him off sometimes.

"Take care of Megumi okay?"

Soma scoffed, but gave her a firm nod. He crossed his arms and then smiled at Tadokoro who was frightened just seconds ago at their...sibling quarrel.

"Of course. I don't need you to tell me that."

"Then I'll get going! If you bully Megumi I'm going to haunt you in your sleep."

"Hey! Who do you think I am!?"

Shiro held Tadokoro's hand firmly and stared into her eyes with intent.

"Megumi, don't worry, if he ever acts like an asshole, which he is, just call okay?"

"Oi!"

"I know my brother can sometimes be a reckless, stupid and arrogant little midget but-"

"I'm taller than you!"

"I will always be reachable by phone and kick his ass if you need-"

"Just go already!"