Two Paths

"Big bro? What are you doing here...?"

"Don't worry about it! Oh, you guys must be this fucker's best friends no?" 

"Y-Yes sir!"

"Good for you man. You have a crew now. Anyway, let's talk over a drink."

"Count me in."

"Hey, you can't drink alcohol yet. You're not even 21."

"Shut up Ikki. Give me a tiny bit." Ikki rolled his eyes and passed him sparkling juice.

"Fuck you."

"Love you too~" The younger rolled his eyes before he smirked.

"Then? What brings you to L. A.?" The older only smiled mischievously, though his eyes told another story. The younger suppressed a shiver.

McFly Ikki was not a man to mess with.

"Just make sure you don't do anything too illegal." Ikki twirled the wine glass between his fingers before he took a small sip. The younger's grip on his own glass tightened but wisely chose to not respond. Then the lawyer smiled as if the threat was nonexistent.

"Besides that, I need some intel about a kid that you taught a while back on how to cook. Apparently, I remember that she's also a really good artist. You keep contact with her yea? After all, you're her boyfriend."

"Ha! She hates me too much for me to be her boyfriend!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ringo!"

Her reaction was not the one he expected. Then again, he guessed it was part of his fault to practically jump on her from behind.

The little girl literally flipped him onto the ground like some cliche martial arts movie scene. Ikki couldn't dodge the completely unexpected kick to his manhood either (luckily, he was able to block it with his hands). Her eyes widen at him before she rolled her eyes in a deadpan. 

"Oh it's you." Ikki was left dying on the ground while she ran away. 

"She doesn't c-change does she..." Even though it hurts like hell, he can't bear to see his adorable fiancée's crying face-

"I will skin you alive if you don't hire someone."

A nervous laugh came from his lips before he immediately drove after the bus that the pink head took. He was much more afraid of Chloe than of losing his manhood.

Besides, how can he reject Shiro's request?

Eventually, the bus stopped in front of an apartment building. Ikki, somewhat healed from the previous encounter, honked his car to catch the girl's attention.

"Wait up Pinky!" Ikki immediately parked his car on the side of the road, right beside the shocked student.

"What the-"

"Please!" He got onto his knees in public and ignored all the whispers and looks.

"Become White's designer!"

"White?" She asked, and then her eyes widen.

"As in Lady White? White Corporation?" Ikki gave her a grin.

"Yep! But let's discuss this elsewhere-" Ikki barely dodged her suitcase as she swung it at him.

"Stalker! Pervert-"