Senses and Silent Confessions

Smut warning: Bondage, sensory deprivation, edging, praise

*I suggest you start the song when you get to Spencers POV*

"I will never get used to you tied to my fucking bed like this. So beautiful." Spencer pulled on the ropes by your feet, making sure they weren't too tight. "I want to try something different tonight, if that is okay with you?" Spencer walked into his closet, digging to find what he was looking for.

He came out and gave you a sheepish loo, his hands behind his back. You smiled back at him, "what cha got there." Your nerves creeping up at the look on his face. Spencer pulled his hands out from behind his back showing you what he was holding. In his left hand he held a red silk blind fold, and in his right he held a pair of noise canceling headphones. "Sensory deprivation. We've done it with the blindfold but what if we took away two senses? Interested?" He held his hands out to you, not that you could grab anything. "Very interested." You exclaimed at him.

The idea of him being entirely in control over your body turned you on more than you thought. Spencer untied one hand so you could put the ear buds in. Spencer retied your arm before moving to tie the silk around you. He took out one bud to speak to you, "do you remember your safe word?" You could hear the smile in his voice. "Spooky." You muttered back to him. "Good girl. Remember no matter how far we get, if you want to stop use it. Promise me you will. No hard feelings princess." His constant consent was so fucking hot. "I promise." Spencer leaned in for a kiss as he put the ear bud back in.

You could hear nothing except your own breathing and heartbeat. The feeling making you pant. You had not a clue where spencer was or what he was doing. You were putting blind trust into him. Something you were completely okay with, knowing you could bow out at anytime.

You gasped as you felt a hand at your collar bone. Goosebumps prickling your skin as his hand drifted down your skin. Your breathing picked up, anticipation growing. You were completely at Spencer's mercy. You felt the bed dip by your right ribcage, Spencers hands moving to cup your breasts. You felt his mouth encase your right nipple, his fingers pinching and tugging your left bud.

The feeling was one you've never experienced before, your other three senses heightened due to loss of vision and hearing. He felt like fire with every flick of his tongue and twist of his fingers. He was addicting in every way possible.

Spencer swapped over to your left nipple, hands on your right. "Spencer." You moaned, probably louder than you meant too. You physically felt Spencer smile against your skin as he nipped lightly at your sensitive bud.

Spencer kissed down your body, stopping just before your heat, skipping right over and kissing down your left thigh. The feeling of his lips burning your already warm skin.

Spencers POV:

Watching her tied to his bed was a dream fucking come true. She was a goddess, perfection. Spencer tried to take her in, eyes running over her body. She was putting a lot of trust in him, something Spencer took extremely seriously. He's done this before, so why is he so fucking nervous. Spencer never got nervous when it came to this.