The Teacher and The Tease

You woke up the next morning to Spencer kissing you softly

You woke up the next morning to Spencer kissing you softly. You smiled as you opened your eyes, kissing his stubbly face.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in his typical gravely morning voice. One of the sweetest sounds.

"Good morning Spencie. What time is it?" You looked around, trying to find the clock.

"It's 7 am. I have class today, are you coming with me?" He asked kissing your nose.

You stretched that infamously good, morning stretch. "I'd love too!" Spencers face lit up, which made your heart race.

"Good! Come on let's get ready." He gave you another quick kiss before throwing the covers off of himself and standing up. You giggled at his eagerness for the day, following his actions.

Spencer walked into his bathroom to start the shower while you picked out an outfit. You pulled out a plaid, pleated skirt, and a low cut red long sleeve bodysuit. You laid it on his bed and skipped into his bathroom, stripping and hopping into the shower, Spencer following behind you.

Spencer loved really hot showers, something you were grateful for as normally you boiled yourself. You wet your hair, moving to the side so Spencer could next. Spencer grabbed the bottle of shampoo you had left at his house, squeezing some into his hand before getting to work on your hair.

"Have I ever told you how much I enjoy when you wash my hair?" You hummed, melting into his hands as they worked in the shampoo. You had to teach him how to correctly wash longer hair, which was a slight shock considering his past hair trends.

Spencer laughed through his nose, "no but I can always tell when I'm doing something correctly. You areresponsive after all, and not just in my bed, even when you eat you do a little dance." Spencer mimicked the shoulder wiggle you do when your food gets to the table, something the entire team makes fun of you for often.

You rolled your eyes, pushing past Spencer to wash the shampoo out of your hair, "I'm not the only one mister 'i-spin-in-my-spiny-chair-when-I'm-excited.'" You shot back with a laugh. Now it was Spencers turn to roll his eyes.

"Ya ya. Move forward."

You stepped out of the stream of water as Spencer picked up your bath sponge, holding it under the water, then squeezing your vanilla body wash onto it. He stood behind you running the sponge over your body, washing you with gentle hands, acting as if you were glass. Spencer places little kisses on your shoulder.

He ran the sponge up your chest, "these marks look so beautiful against your skin." He traced over them with his free hand, grazing ever so gently over your nipple, a small hum leaving you.

"You look so beautiful with my marks all over you. Proof to anyone who you belong too." He ran his hand down the side of your neck, moving you hair as he connected his lips.