Insecurity and Naked Photos

Emily divided everyone up once the plan landed, which meant you and Spencer were stuck together at the latest crime scene

Emily divided everyone up once the plan landed, which meant you and Spencer were stuck together at the latest crime scene. Something you weren't overly excited about. You slide in the passenger side, arms folded over your chest while you waited for his slow ass. Spencer got in the driver's seat, turning over the engine and pulling off of the tarmac and onto the road. Your just kept your eyes out the window, not daring to look at Spencer. You could feel his anger radiating off of him.

Good.

"What the fuck is your issue?" Spencer asked.

You didn't answer, shrugging your shoulders instead.

Spencer scoffed beside you, "answer me when I am fucking talk to you. What the fuck is your issue today?"

You huffed, turning to face him. Jealousy coursing through your veins. "You know what my issue is. You texted me about it, mr. eidetic memory."

Spencer shot you a look.

"Why are you so mad about Lila? It was 10 years ago."

"Because you looked sad when you said she wouldn't remember you. Why are you so fucking sad if it was 10 years ago? Huh?" You logically knew that being upset was stupid, but at the same time, you couldn't help it. Call it slight trauma from being cheated on.

"I'm not sad about her not remembering me, y/n. Not even a little bit."

"You're lying."

Spencer let out a small, sarcastic laugh, "why would I fucking lie to you? Especially about something as stupid as that."

You shrugged again because you didn't have a good answer for that. Spencer doesn't lie. At least not in the time you've known him.

"Exactly. So cut the shit."

"But she's better than me." You said quietly in the hopes he wouldn't hear you. But in true Reid fashion, he did.

"So that's what the issue is. I see. Explain how she's better than you." His hand moving to intertwine with yours.

You felt guilty. "Come on, Spencer. She's famous, pretty, her body is to kill for. Perky tits, nice ass, like shes just... not me." You couldn't look at him as you answered. Spencer sighed next to you, his thumb rubbing your knuckles.

"Y/n, look at me."

You brought your eyes to his face, his own eyes on the road as to not make you guys a crime scene.

"Yes. She is famous. And yes, she is pretty. But you are so much more. So so much more." He turned his head to face you for a brief second before returning to the road. "You are kind, compassionate, caring. And you love me. Your body is 1,000 times tighter than hers ever was, your ass is my favorite and tits are just... fucking mint. No, she's not you, something I am extremely grateful for. You're better in every way. I am in love with you not her."

You felt your eyes prick with tears. Not Spencer Reid being a mushy fuck. You squeezed his hand, unable to speak, looking down at them so he wouldn't see the tears that threatened to fall.

"I would pick you over her any day. That will never ever change." You felt Spencer park at the crime scene, putting the car in park and cutting the engine. Spencer gripped your chin between his thumb and forefinger, forcing you to look at him. "I love you, Fluff. Only you. Now, cut the jealousy, or I'll make good on that promise from earlier."

You giggled as he leaned in to kiss you. It was soft but filled with all the reinforcement you needed.

You pulled back, moving to get out of the car, when you turned back to him, "hey spence?"

"hm?"

"I love you too."

"I know you do, princess."

Your heart fluttered. He always made you feel loved and appreciated and accepted. Even in the moments of pure jealously.

You and Spencer walked over to where the body used to be, greeting the detectives on the scene.

...

"All's we know is that it's a man who hates other men. Why cant people just buy working fucking cameras. It would save us a hell of a lot of trouble." You muttered, running your hand through your hair.

It had been a long day with the team only getting half a profile done and ever mounting pressure from the public. Never fails. Garcia wasn't finding any similarities between the men. Yet.

"Why don't we all go back to the hotel and get some sleep. We have individual rooms this time and everyone is checked in. Check your email for the code and your room numbers. I have some stuff to do here, but I'll see everyone back here by 9 am SHARP."

Everyone grumbled good-byes to our boss before making our way to the awaiting SUVS. Spencer, JJ, and I in one, Dave, Tara, Luke and Matt in the second. You all drove in silence, exhaustion and frustration washing over everyone. Once at the hotel you pulled up your email, grateful to be alone tonight. Well, alone with Spencer that is.

With everyone in their rooms you decided to send a little spice Spencers way. In front of your bed was a giant mirror that you planned on using to your advantage. You stripped, leaving you in your matching, red, bra and panty set. You pulled out your phone and started snapping pictures. Some with you on the bed bent over, some of just your tits and lover half of your face, some completely naked, some using your self-timer. Once satisfied you decided to play with Spence, hoping to get him to come fuck you senseless.

You sent one, it was you standing in the mirror in just your under garments. We'll start slow. Ease him into it.

To SPENCIE: *1 image* Soo... I'm really into this mirror placement

You hit send, a giggly mess. His reply was almost instant.

From SPENCIE: That is a good mirror placement.

Fucker

You picked the one with you kneeling on the floor, hands in your hair. Clearly, the self timer was used here.

To SPENCIE: *1 image* You should definitely fuck me in front of it.

From SPENCIE: Do you deserve it?

You laid back on the bed, kicking your feet in excitement. You picked your final picture, the one of just your bare chest, and bottom half of your face.

To SPENCIE: *1 image* I would like to think so. What do you say... daddy?

Not even two minutes later there was a heavy knock at your door. You checked and there was a very flustered Spencer waiting for you. You opened the door, still in just your underwear and bra. Spencer's eyes grew wide, pushing you into the room and slamming the door. Spencer pushed your back against it, his lips connecting with yours. The kiss was hot, heavy, and full of lust.

Let the games begin. 

... 

A/N: Okay so I said I would update twice today but I am honestly not feeling the best so I hope I didn't upset anyone, but tomorrow is going to SPICY and I am excited!!!! I love you guys so much and thank you for all the reads on both these stories! You all encourage me everyday. 

Feel free to follow my tiktok: @SpoolyDrReid (same as on here) 

 Also I really like this song, ik it doesn't fit im SORRY ❤️❤️❤️❤️