Prologue

So I realized I used Xiumins name and not his actually name so I changed it to Kim Minseok.
--
All magical beings were forced into slavery in the human world. They were exposed by an unknown dark wizard to the human world. Ever since then they were enslaved. All wizards and witches were forced to be slaves to the royals. Those who were animagi worked with animals, those who were Metamorphagi were forced into prostitution or auctioned off because they could shift into any person to fill their master's pleasure. Many stayed in secret.
This story is about Kim Minseok who has many secrets that remain untold, stories that remain unread, and memories never to be looked in. He was a slave to the Lu kingdom. Society sees the King as an evil bastard, the Queen as a peacemaker, and the Prince hidden because he left the kingdom for ten years.
Now Kim Minseok is a quiet person, kept to himself. He found himself working for the Lu's for 7 years. He was a good loyal slave. But what happens when Kim Minseok past life comes and tampers with his current life.
Many secrets are revealed and Love is blossoming. Kim Minseok isn't the only one who keeps secrets hidden well.
Maybe the Queen has her own too.