Chapter 18- Gift

"Please no moreee. I cannot" Sky was panting hard tiredly. "I'm cumming again ah ha haa hmmmm" Sky's body was covered with sweat and cum and again he is about to cum for the nth time tonight or morning. He doesn't know what time is it already. All he knew was Caden is taking him from behind, in raised legs, in his lap, in missionary, in cowboy and reverse cowboy position, and even if he is laying, Caden would do spooning. They were doing it on the bed until it creaks and they transferred on the floor. He was so tired and sore but in a sweet way. He loved it until he's tired.

He screamed again in his pillow when he came. Caden grunted loud and came after. He lay down in Sky's body as they were doing it in missionary again. "No more Caden. Please.  I'm so tired. I cannot cum anymore."

"Okay. I'll lay you in the bed." Caden picked him up and laid him in bed. Sky put his arms across his body. He was fucking tired that he even had hard time breathing. Caden stood up for a moment and swiftly wash his body. He brought towel and basin with water to clean up his Amore. He was so vigorous and hype that he doesn't want to stop but Sky was too tired. He picked a clean boxer in Sky's drawer for Sky. He wiped the tired body of Sky which is so wet from mixed sweat and cum of him ad Sky's. His cock twitched and went hard again as he clean him up. I'm growing insatiable because of him.

After cleaning up, he lies down beside Sky and put his head on his arms. "Thank you Caden."

"Do you always say thank you when you do sex?"

"Stupid. I'm not saying thank you for that. Thank you for cleaning me up." He whispered in closed eyes. He remembered. "Curious question, did you search about this? I mean, the last time we did it was like I was the one to initiate everything. Now, you're wow.. I'm speechless."

He smiled. "Yeah, I told you, I saw you in everything I do during my trip so I can't help but search about it. It felt weird when I did those, but now that I put it into action, it was all worth it. I wanna search for more."

"Ohh no, no more. You got me so sore. I think I cannot go to work tomorrow."

"So if you won't go to work, would that mean we can still continue now that you have rest for a while?"

He smacked Caden a pillow. "Why are you insatiable?" Caden laughed boisterously.

He gave him a kissed in the forehead. "I just can't get enough of you. You taste so good. And besides, it was worth for the whole week that I wasn't here"

"Hmm, okay but that's it. I cannot do it anymore. So,  Bought me anything from Japan?"

Caden looked at him in mock disbelief. "Am I not enough to be a gift? I'm hurt."

"Eeee, I thought you buy something for me. You bought Devi a lot. Don't do that again." He bit his lip.

Caden's eyes grew darker. "Don't bit your lip if you don't want another few rounds." Sky freed his lips from his bite. "Wait here, don't sleep on me, I'm gonna get it in the living room."

Sky just nodded and Caden stood up. When he reached the living room, he saw the light in the kitchen on. He went to turn it off when he saw Yale drinking water.

"Ohh Sorry, I thought nobody's around. You're still awake?" Caden asked.

"Dude, I know you miss him a lot but please try not to do it here okay? You both fuck like wild animals. Sky's voice is just too pitchy. You will wake up the neighbors." Caden stared at Yale. His no shirt and tussled hair just made Caden come up to a conclusion. 

"You did have sex with your girlfriend right?" Yale snickered but blushed. So it's a yes then.

"Because both of you were fucking noisy and it turns on my girl. I thought Devika's gonna wake up."