Chapter 24- Mi piace...

He already called Kiara and told her what happen. When he arrives at his former workplace, everyone seems to know. There were curious eyes trailing him after Caden sat on the hospital lobby. He went to his locker and grabbed all his things there. He also went to his station in case he left something there.

"Skyler Fanucci. Damn baby, you must have had hard time keeping it for yourself. You should have told me earlier." Nurse Ashton greeted him. Sky was relieved. He thought of all the people in his station, Ashton would be the first person to hate him.

"Yeah. You should have told us so we can help you deal with nurse Blaze." Nurse Sharon continued.

"'Where is he?"

"Mr. owner suspends him today. Actually, I had a feeling Blaze was hitting on you. Like every time you're in here doing your rounds, he always ask me what room you are checking. He's shadowing all over you. It's been months since I got tingles bout it but I shrug it off thinking you're in relationship with Nurse Kiara." Nurse Eunice stated. 

"Who told you about what happen and who's involve." 

"CCTV cams are everywhere. Someone on IT mistakenly, or not,  put it in our main server. We saw what happen so we asked Nurse Kiara the detailed story." Ashton answered. 

"The guy looks familiar though. Is he an owner of something? I think I saw him in a business magazine. " Nurse Eunice asked. 

"He owns the other hospital."

"So that's why the perv was suspended. He was the one who called the HR?"

"He called the owner." He cockily smile. 

"Damn Sky.. What kind of beauty do you hold that makes him fall for you that hard?" They laughed. Sky was amazingly happy that they know the truth but extremely sad to know it's their last.

"So I guess we'll just see you around. Dude, seriously this hospital is at loss without you. They loss someone so hardworking and dedicated because an idiot happens to be badly obsessed with him." Ashton said sincerely. 

"Watch your back always Sky. You know, Blaze does everything to get what he wants. " Nurse Sharon advised. 

"I will. Thank you for everything guys." He became teary-eyed. They had theri last group hug and suddenly, a voice from behind speaks.

"Mi amor. You done?" They let go and saw Caden looking at them.

"He is so hot. You're so lucky, bitch." He chuckled to Eunice snarls. He bid them one last goodbye and went to his boyfriend. Caden grabbed his things and held Sky's hands down to car park. They went to the apartment and meet Yale and Kiara there. Devika's at school.

"Babe! My god, are you fine? Is he still there? He was so son a bitch. I told you he was off to something. You should have listened to me."

"It's too late for your warning Babe. He was all over me since last December I think. Anyways, let's not ruin our day because of him. Is it your off Kiara?"

"I'm out too. We're both starting in a new environment tomorrow." She squealed in anticipation.

"I included her out of that hospital. You're both inseparable. I think it's for the best and it's favorable to everyone of us. " Caden included. Sky mouthed thank you to him.

Caden and Yale went to work with heavy heart; they wanted to stay but paper works are flooding in their office. Being left behind, Sky and Kiara had a chance to have heart to heart talk. It's been a while since the last.

"Babe, I want to tell you something." Kiara started. She can't keep secret to him so she needs to spill it. Sky eyes fall to her. "Babe, you know how much I love you right? Well, Yale was asked me if I could live with him in his pad. And I decline."