Chapter 28- Out

"Caden." He said softly. "I just want you to be com—"

"You are not making me comfortable. You are making me mad. Everyone knows! So why distance?" Caden's raged is steaming out of his body and anyone nearby can feel it.

"Okay okay. Calm down. I'm sorry I thought.. you know... like no PDA." He pouted while looking at him. Caden rolled his eyes and pressed Sky on the wall.

"When I told you they don't matter to me, I mean it." Caden stopped resisting and kissed him. Sky wrapped his arms around Caden's neck. The intensity of their kisses gets heavier and heavier. It's been a week since they last tasted each other's lips so both of them are like eating their mouths. Cadens traveled to Sky's pants. It felt like it's been months since he did this. "I'm gonna fuck you now Sky. I miss you."

Sky was horrified. They were just a wall apart for hundreds of people and it's not like its 2 am. Its 3 pm in the afternoon and no one's sleeping. "No!! Are you insane!?" Caden smirked and dragged him. He passed by the door, locked it and went to his personal CR. They were now confiding in a not so big CR with all the heat and lust combined in the atmosphere. "Caden we can still be--." Caden cut him off by a kissed.

"I wanted to make you feel better." Caden knelt and opened Sky's fly. Sky didn't really know what exactly he is feeling right now but he definitely feels on fire above all. He looked at Caden's eagerness. He is like on his withdrawal stage and somehow he was given meth again. He helped Cade pulled down his undergarment. It sprung forth the angry, pink, long and hard cock that has been deprived by sex the past few days.

"Caden.." he whispered. He threw his head backwards as Caden gobbled him up. Caden sucked, licked and tasted it like it was his last lollipop in the world. Sky gripped his hair and alternately threw front and back his head. He moved his hips to meet Caden's thrust. "Mouth-fuck me Caden." He whimpered.

Caden happily compelled. He moved his mouth faster and deeper. Sky kept moaning and heaving. "Caden, stop. I'm cumming. You need to take off your suit." Caden then remembered he is still dressed. Shit, I should have removed this a while ago. He stood up and with the help of Sky, he took off his suit instantly and put it aside.

"Now where am I?" Caden asked. Sky yelped when Caden put him in the sink. "I'm not done tasting you Sky. Cum in mouth." Caden proceeded to slurped him. Gosshh, he is so fucking horny. Sky thought.

Caden's arousal affects his sanity. He just wanted to get down with Sky. Everything just doesn't matter to him anymore. Whether someone's calling him now, or finding him or someone could hear them fucking is beyond his concern. He sucked Sky and it was Sky's undoing. Caden almost gagged on the amount of cum Sky released. He was happy; it means for him that Sky likes it. "Fuck Caden, I'm sorry."

Caden brings him down the sink. "Turn your back on me and face the mirror baby. Bend and open your legs for me." Caden opened the cabinet and get a lube. He put it faster, now more expertly, and entered Sky.

"Ahh fuck Caden . Shit." Caden moved his hips faster. He is cumming close. What the? Isn't it so fast.? "Why are you...? Shit, are cumming already?"

"This is how much I miss you Sky." They exchange Ahhs~ and ohhs~ , growls and moan. Sky kept calling him, chanting his name, saying fuck him hard, fast and rough. He really loves when Sky screams his name, continuously makes noise and bangs his head back and forth as if all the control he holds subsides. It makes him more agile knowing Sky wanted it as bad as much as he is.

He come inside Sky and Sky felt it. "You didn't wear condom?" 

"Ohh shit, I'm sorry. I forgot." It honestly slips on his mind. Sky laughed how Caden panic so he gave him a peck.