Chapter 32- I choose you

"Caden? How the hell are you here?" He almost got choke when he saw Caden in person, not just his imagination.

"Uhm, Airplane?" Sky cannot believe his eyes. He didn't know how Caden knew where in the Italy his family is staying. But he is happy. He is so happy to see Caden. He stood up and ran towards him.

"Oh God! I miss you! Oh, Mi dispiace." He looked at his parents. Due to his excitement and bewilderment, he forgets they are in front of his parents. His cheeks turned red flashing his embarrassment.

"Va bene. Come Caden joined us for breakfast. I'm sorry for what my husband did." Helena readied the table. Sky helped her eventually.

"Dad? What did you do?" He said as they all sat down for breakfast.

"What?! We just talk." Sky squinted his eyes looking suspiciously to his Dad then looked back to Caden who is sitting in front of him. "You don't believe me? I'm hurt Sky. You used to defend me to Mamma. Ouch ouch Ouch, Devika baby Help Nonno." His dad acted as if his heart was aching from the betrayal he fakingly felt.

Devika just shook her head giggling. 

Sky chuckled. "I'm just kidding dad. Ahmm, I know you know him already but let me introduce him again. This is Caden, il mio ragazzo. Amore, this is my mamma, Helena Woods-Fanucci and my dad, Marco Fanucci. Okay this is awkward." They laugh at his account. They started lightly, asking more of Caden's work and life. Sky didn't even have to be their middle man. Caden was talking as if he is a businessman trying to win the heart of his investor. He is really good in talking.

When they finish their breakfast, Marco and Sky obediently follow Helena's order; it is to clean the dining and wash the dishes. Helena dragged Caden to the living room when he volunteered to help. After wiping the table, Marco went to Sky's side.

"Sky, Mi piace il tuo ragazzo." I like your boyfriend.

He stopped washing to gave a glance at his father. "Davvero Papa?" Really papa?

"Si. He's a good man son and he loves you. What have you done to him huh?" His father teases him.

"Well I'm that charming Dad that he can't get over me."

"Well, where do you have your charm?" He took a pose, acting mighty. Sky laughed. "I actually thought Tyler will be your last." His father knows about Tyler. Tyler was there when his parents took a vacation and visited Sky during their college days.

"Well I thought so Dad. Thank you for supporting me."

"Anything for your happiness. Anyways, are you up to more kids or just Devi?"

"We haven't talk about it dad. For now it's Devi first. Besides it's still too early to say that we will last long. I already once thought I'm gonna grow with Tyler after we reach a year. Caden and I have still undecided future."

"Is it? Hmm, okay.. Just be good to him. I know you said he hate gays but I didn't definitely see that on him now. I don't know your mother's stand but Believe me. He loves you Sky."

"Dad, someone told me mother know best."

"But father knows everything. And I'm a guy. I know how a man deeply in love looks. It looks like how Caden looks at you. It sparkles. And flying here to clear his intentions to you while he is  busy just sums it up. I'm happy for you Baby."

"Daddy~~" he said whiny. His hands are still full of foam from washing the dishes but he still hugs his father. He held back his tears. "Grazie Papa. And I am not baby anymore, dad"

"Non c'e problemo." He broke the hug and gave his son a full frown face. "And you are my baby whether you like it or not or whether someone calls you Amore. I only have you as my son. Who else would I call baby then?" He hugged him tight. "Finish that so you can take Caden to the farm. Make sure he'll get familiar in this place." He was so happy that distance is the only problem they're family is facing. He was so thankful, with all of his heart, that he have such supportive, loving, funny and understanding parents. 

"Si papa." His father went out of the kitchen first and joined his family in the living room. Sky immediately finishes his dishes. He went to join them, the 3 of them. Devika is nowhere to be found; maybe she's outside playing.

After their long talk, Sky brings Caden to his room to change. He will tour Caden to their place.

"Amore, why are you here? I thought you are busy." He lay down on his bed while looking at Caden displaying his God well-sculptured body. What have I done in my past life to deserve this guy?

"I am, but I miss you and I felt guilty thinking your parents were kinda expecting me to arrive."

"Is everything settled down?" Caden finished dressing up and lay down on the side of Sky.

Caden released a large heavy sigh. "My dad went to talk to me again last Tuesday. He asked me to reconsider my decision with you."

"And you did?" Sky still asked even though he kinda know the answer.

Caden frowned and scowled at him. "Why would I be here if I did? Even after a thousand reconsideration, I still choose you."

"I know, I know.. I'm just teasing you. But I am still so sorry about your parents."

Caden just shrugged. "I found another one though. You gave me another parent. Your parents are the kindest, the sweetest and the most understanding parents in the entire universe. I really wouldn't question where you get your attitude."

"I will take that as a compliment." He sat down. "By the way, what did you talk with dad?"

"Secret.. Boy's talk."

He pinched Caden arms lightly. "Stupid, I'm a boy you idiot."

"But you're my wife so it's still a no for me." Sky rolled his eyes as an answer. "You'll know it soon Sky. No secret right? Soon but not now. Just believe in me."

"Why does everybody says believe me today? I'm getting a little suspicious about that believe me."

Caden gave him a peck and smiled. "So are we going now or we're just gonna lazily stay still here or you want to enjoy something here?" He raised his brow up and down for the thought. He doesn't mind staying in the bedroom with Sky. He was here for Sky and Devika and for Sky's parents so staying at home is perfection already.

"Noooo" Sky stood up and faced him with his hands on both of his hips. "Get your ass off my room."

Caden held his hands and brought him near him. He hugged Sky's torso while he sits. "But I miss you." He said seductively. "Your parents went to work at your farm. Devika went to her cousin. We are alone in short."

"Noooo, don't distract me you big horny donkey." He tried to get off but to no avail. "Go out or you want to take the bottom?" He said with finality.

Caden was horrified. He immediately let go of Sky and stood up. "Okay let's go. We can do that tonight. No need to rush. Let's go! I'm super excited." Sky laughed hard at his expression and shook his head.

They rode a car circling around their town, meeting people Sky knows and introducing him as his lover. They were happy for Sky and proud for Caden for taking risk. They went home and helped in the chores.

For the remaining days, Caden felt belong. If he didn't just have business left in the New York, he would never go back. And if Sky would say to stay here with him, he thinks he will sell off his entire assets and live a peaceful life in the town.

They went back to states after. They continued working. The processing of the changes took so long but it came better with Sky beside him. Sky, as early as he went back from Italy, told his best friend about the plan with regards to Devika's schooling. Kiara was so happy for him and for her. It also means she got to live with Yale. So Sky went to live with Caden immediately. No biggies because Yale just live next door. Caden made sure to secure a room for Devika in his pad.

Sky became the head nurse of his station not because Caden promotes him but because his head nurse gave it to him as he will focus his classes to be a doctor. It was highly assessed by the HR and of course, approved by the owner. Kiara was also shifted to another station and was still assessed to be the head or assistant head nurse. Well, now everything is in proper place, he only has one last wish. To live with Caden and Devika. Forever. 

---Misskaryaaa---