Any Song

It's the day of the month-end event organised by the Music Club. It was a talent contest where the students from any faculty can participate and show off their hidden or already known talent to everyone. The vote will be made by other students, whoever that came to their event. Those students will have to buy a sticker and stick the sticker on the board that has the participants name.

Everyone in the club had had their roles and tasks as what they have discussed a month ago. It was such a busy weeks with all the preparations and when it's d-day everyone is just so nervous and excited at the same time. Kaownah and Turbo has been assigned to prepare foods for the participants and staffs. Their task wasn't that many and it was easier than setting up the stage and all. Maybe because they are the new members, so Bright wanted to give them an easy task.

Even though it looks like an easy task, Kaownah and Turbo carefully checked the list to make sure the foods are ready and enough for everyone.

One performance after another and it kept going for 5 minutes and after that continued with the first band of the club singing famous song from one of the famous band in Thailand, Three Man Down. Then after that the contest continue again.

The event had started at 3:00 pm and now it's 4:15 pm. The event sure is taking so much time and there's no sign of it to end soon. Another 15 minutes has passed and the contest finally over. Now it's the time for the students to vote. The participants were told to go to take a rest at the room behind the hall and that's when Kaownah and Turbo were in charge.

After voting, the last band was ready to perform while waiting for the votes to be calculate. Everyone was enjoying the performance even though they have been reacting a lot since the first performance, they don't even look tired.

But, there's no such a perfect thing in this world. Unfortunately, the staff has miscalculated the time. They thought it will took only few minutes to calculate the votes but they are wrong. The band had finished performing but they are still calculating votes.

“Ai'Dan...the staff hasn't finished yet. Could you and your band perform one more song?” Asked the seniors.

“I don't think so phi... All of the band only perform once, isn't it unfair for us to perform twice? Plus, we are already here, we can just go back up again. People probably things there's some problem.” Dan, the band leader replied.

“We can't let the stage empty for too long.” The other senior spoke. The three of them exchange looks.

“Hey phi! Isn't the new kid said he can dance? Why don't we make him dance for the last performance? He probably could buy a few more minutes.” Dan suggested.

“Err waa... You are right. Your idea so great.” The seniors complimented.

They went to call the new kid: Kaownah.
He was forcely dragged to the stage. The confuse Kaownah was surprised and he felt anxious standing in front of that many people. It feels like everyone was giving him a look. Their confuse and anticipating look added more stress for Kaownah.

As he was sweating standing there awkwardly, suddenly a hand pushed him a little to the right. He looked to his left, Turbo was standing there beside him. His usual cold face was on display for the spectacular. But only by his presence on the stage could make everyone surprised and excited.

“Teach me.” He whispered to the stunned Kaownah.

“Huh?”

“Show me... How much dancing could make you happy.”

And the music started. Having Turbo standing beside him made him smile. Made him forgot all the awkward, nervous, anxiety and stress he felt just now. Having Turbo beside him made him feel safe.

Because having Turbo beside him means being in his safe zone where he can be whatever he wants without feeling scared to anything.

It's still hard for Kaownah to be in a public place with that many people around. Thanks to Turbo who is willingly to go up there to accompany Kaownah, he could do it. He could show Turbo how much he loves dancing. How much it makes him happy and how much having Turbo dancing with him could makes him that happy.

He doesn't care whatever song that's playing right now, but being able to be with Turbo in this stressful moment is no more a stressful moment but a beautiful one instead.

He was so happy and everyone seems to enjoy it too. He was so happy that he didn't think before acting. He hugged Turbo by his shoulder and pulled him closer and when he turned to look at Turbo, he accidentally kissed Turbo's cheek.

WHAT. JUST. HAD. HAPPENED?

Turbo's cheeks are now pinkish as he was blushing and Kaownah was surprised by what happened too, he froze on his spot while most of the people who saw that were screaming. Much louder than when the participants were performing.

Then, the MC who is also shocked with the situation immediately rushed to the stage and calmed everyone down. Kaownah and Turbo had separated and immediately get off of the stage.

“What a scene stealer!!! I see that everyone is loving Any Song right now.” The MC said and purposely stressed the words Any Song as it was meant for Kaownah and Turbo. The two said people was going to different direction though none of them knew to where they are heading.

What they knew, that the Any Song music keep playing inside their head.

-----------------------------------------------------------

a/n: what did I just wrote? It's unedited so, sorry for any grammatical error. anyway, have a nice day and forgive me for being late. 🥺🙏