The Past Revealed (II)

Kaownah just finished taking a bath and he went to sit down on his bed and happily switching on his phone before unconsciously opening his Facebook account. The next thing he saw on his feeds made him dropped his smile, his phone and his tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------
April_prd

Hot news everyone!!! Open this link now and read the article . Attentively without missing any words. I'm surprised to know about this fact too.

>> htpps://article-tharntype-psychopath-scandals

A few minutes ago.
78 likes 17 comments 103 shares

hot_sis I can't open the link

Vinney @hot_sis your line probably slow

tmd_fans wait for real??

reddyspinner @tmd_fans the victim himself has confirmed it

stfuimcute can't believe what I have read.

melodynonote shitt April!!! @april_prd.. wrong account.

-----------------------------------------------------------

April?

As in the one who he had considered as his best friend? The girl who is always cheeky and happy whom he trust and can never get mad at?

He can't believe that his friend dare to do something like that to him. It's like he has been stabbed by the knife from behind. And that reminded him more of his past.

He used to lie to his best friend too. He used to lie to someone who is so important in his life. He was afraid. The day he was so afraid of would come into his life. He just can't accept that that day would come this fast. When he wasn't ready. But what could he expect? It's impossible to be ready. Things always come unexpectedly. Like right now.

Who would have predicted that it will happen sooner. Real talk, who would have predicted it will happen anyway. We always thought the things in the past will stay in the past meanwhile, the rule of reality, what happen in the past create our future.

So this is how the payback return to him. How miserable those people life he made, he will be facing all of those now.