short story 1/3: we've got forever (slipping through our hands)

"𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚣 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

ıllıllı 𝑅𝒰𝑀𝐼𝒩𝒜𝒯𝐼O𝒩𝒮 𝑀.𝒜.𝒢 ıllıllı

▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝐹𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝐸𝒩𝒞𝑅𝒴𝒫𝒯𝐸𝒟 ║▌║▌║█│▌

......
......
ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇ-ᴄʀʏᴘᴛ?
......
......
ЯOЯЯƎ
.....
.....
ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ? ʏ/ɴ
ɴ
.....
.....
ЯOЯЯƎ
.....
.....
ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ? ʏ/ɴ
ʏ
.....
.....

▀▄▀▄▀▄  𝒮𝒯𝒜𝒩𝒟𝐵𝒴 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝔇𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 6𝔱𝔥 ㄣIo
ℑ𝔱 isn't everyday you become linked with someone who you can ———————————. Although, I must say, ——— impress me a great deal. How she managed to land ————— was, by the very defi—nition, impressive. I must say, it has been quite some time that someone has impressed me. Not to be all poetic, but her name is ————————. And not only that, she has the undeniable ability to keep up with my wit. Much like ——  was able to do.

𝔄𝔩𝔞𝔰, she is gone, and I'm starting to have doubts that she will ever come back. However, someth—ing tells me that it —————————. That our souls will always be attached, whether with iron chains or a spindly thread. Every moment I try to allow myself to ———————e, a rush of guilt flows through me like the —— on a restless evening. Can either of us really ever be free?

ℑ𝔣 only we weren't so terribly stu—bborn. We ——— have had more ———g—-r. But isn't that how —— often works? You —— never know what you had until it ——?

ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰, I never expe—cted ——— to be intrigued by someone like —————————. It just ——— seem logical. ——, it ——— that I'm eating ——— that hasn't even ——— yet. I —— give — time, time to —— ——— it leads, and —— it can —————y mean —— —.

f̹͎͔͎̩̗̠̖̊̄͑̃͆͆͜Ï̵̩̦͍͉̲̼͓̲̠̔͊̿̀̅͒͒̚͡L̰̱̘̜̼̖̈́̈͊̇̆̏̽e̵̡̛͈̤̻͕͔͋̃̈́̏̉͠ Ç̷͇̪̞̹̲̺̱̔́̓́̌͑͘͟͠͠͝ő̵͕͓̘̠̥͒̈́̆͑̿̒R̸̛͙͈̫̼̹̈̀̂̌̊̔̇̿͆r̢̛̩̼͙͎̱̤͆̇̂̀̓̆̓̀͘U̶̠̳͖̻̲͓̰͕͂̃̓̈̃̓̃͋͢͢P̵̡̛̗̠̺̂̓̈̃̈́͐͟Ţ͉̗̗̼̼̪͛̉̀̓́͂̕̚͢͡ẻ̛͓̲̗͇̞̥̒͑̎̇͞͡Ḍ̢̱̜͍͇̜̂̌͂͟͠͡͝ f̹͎͔͎̩̗̠̖̊̄͑̃͆͆͜Ï̵̩̦͍͉̲̼͓̲̠̔͊̿̀̅͒͒̚͡L̰̱̘̜̼̖̈́̈͊̇̆̏̽e̵̡̛͈̤̻͕͔͋̃̈́̏̉͠ Ç̷͇̪̞̹̲̺̱̔́̓́̌͑͘͟͠͠͝ő̵͕͓̘̠̥͒̈́̆͑̿̒R̸̛͙͈̫̼̹̈̀̂̌̊̔̇̿͆r̢̛̩̼͙͎̱̤͆̇̂̀̓̆̓̀͘U̶̠̳͖̻̲͓̰͕͂̃̓̈̃̓̃͋͢͢P̵̡̛̗̠̺̂̓̈̃̈́͐͟Ţ͉̗̗̼̼̪͛̉̀̓́͂̕̚͢͡ẻ̛͓̲̗͇̞̥̒͑̎̇͞͡Ḍ̢̱̜͍͇̜̂̌͂͟͠͡͝

f̹͎͔͎̩̗̠̖̊̄͑̃͆͆͜Ï̵̩̦͍͉̲̼͓̲̠̔͊̿̀̅͒͒̚͡L̰̱̘̜̼̖̈́̈͊̇̆̏̽e̵̡̛͈̤̻͕͔͋̃̈́̏̉͠ Ç̷͇̪̞̹̲̺̱̔́̓́̌͑͘͟͠͠͝ő̵͕͓̘̠̥͒̈́̆͑̿̒R̸̛͙͈̫̼̹̈̀̂̌̊̔̇̿͆r̢̛̩̼͙͎̱̤͆̇̂̀̓̆̓̀͘U̶̠̳͖̻̲͓̰͕͂̃̓̈̃̓̃͋͢͢P̵̡̛̗̠̺̂̓̈̃̈́͐͟Ţ͉̗̗̼̼̪͛̉̀̓́͂̕̚͢͡ẻ̛͓̲̗͇̞̥̒͑̎̇͞͡Ḍ̢̱̜͍͇̜̂̌͂͟͠͡͝ f̹͎͔͎̩̗̠̖̊̄͑̃͆͆͜Ï̔͊̿̀̅͒͒̚͡...