CHAPTER 25 - BACK TO SPIRAL PEAK

Meanwhile after Dragoon had left Desteria, he began heading towards Spiral Peak for some unknown reason.

Upon arrival "KAR-LAX GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE" Dragoon shouts as he stands out the front of the large orc encampment. The large wooden gate begins to open as several large orcs walk out of the encampment followed by Kar-Lax the chieftain. Dragoon just stands there with slight smirk on his face looking straight at Kar-Lax as he approaches.

"What does puny human want?" Kar-Lax grunts as he steps closer to Dragoon, standing over him. Dragoon chuckled before opening his mouth "Kar-Lax chieftain of the orcs at Spiral Peak, I would like to offer you a deal unlike any other, you join forces with me and we will rid this world of those pesky so called divine beasts" Dragoon says in a confident tone.

The area grows silent, before all the orcs suddenly burst into laughter. "You think we will work with a puny human?" the orcs laugh hysterically. While Kar-Lax at the center of them, remains silent glaring at Dragoon with a fierce gaze. "Why you come here human?" Kar-Lax says in a serious tone, as all the orcs begin to settle down.

"I've told you why I'm here" Dragoon says with a smirk on his face. "Orcs, no fight with human" orcs around Kar-Lax begin to chant. "QUIET!" Kar-Lax yells as all the orcs return to being silent. Kar-Lax begins to walk slowly towards Dragoon the earth beneath them slightly shaking with each step. Dragoon standing still, smirking even more as Kar-Lax approached.

"What do you say chief?" Dragoon asks slyly as Kar-Lax stops in front of him. "This is what I think" Kar-Lax says as he raises his axe and swings it right at Dragoons head. All the orcs watching in shock as Kar-Lax's axe stops right before hitting Dragoon.

Dragoon slowly tilts his head up towards, grabs Kar-Lax's axe and moves it aside so he could see Kar-Lax's face. "Now why would you go and do that when I'm being friendly" Dragoon says, still smirking slightly at Kar-Lax. Kar-Lax frozen in disbelief not being able to move his axe even though nothing was stopping it from moving. "What is this?" Kar-Lax says with a shocked expression on his face.

"This, this is what happens when your rude to a guest" Dragoon chuckles as he waves his hand. As soon as he waves his hand and immensely strong gust of wind blows Kar-Lax back off his feet towards the orc encampments gate. The rest of the orcs watching are all struck in a daze of disbelief seeing their leader fly off his feet without anything touching him.

"Now what do you say FRIEND" Dragoon says in a serious tone as he slowly makes his way towards Kar-Lax, who lays on the ground next the giant wooden gate. "What are you" Kar-Lax stutters as he grovels to his feet quickly. "I am Dragoon now kneel" Dragoon says in a serious tone before waving his hand again. As he did so another immense gust of wind pushes Kar-Lax down onto his knees, followed by all the orcs around them.

As Dragoon approaches Kar-Lax he slowly kneels in front of him and grabs a hold of the side of his face "I am your savior or your worst nightmare, you choose?" Dragoon says with sly smile. Kar-Lax tries to lift himself up but cannot, due to the winds pressure forcing him down.

"We will not follow a human no matter how strong they are" Kar-Lax mutters as he keeps trying to get to his feet. "So be it" Dragoon says with a cheeky smile as he turns away from Kar-Lax, he begins to raise his hand slightly into the air. Kar-Lax's face becomes filled with shock as he begins to float up into the air as Dragoon raises his hand higher. "I wish you would reconsider" Dragoon says as he turns back to face Kar-Lax floating in the air. Dragoon than forcefully moves his hand forward, making and immense gust of wind force Kar-Lax against the large wooden gate.

"ARGH, STOP THIS, WE WILL LISTEN TO HUMAN" Kar-Lax says as he struggles against the wall. "What was that?" Dragoon chuckles as he lowers his hand. "We will listen to human" Kar-Lax coughs as he drops to the ground. "I'm not convinced" Dragoon says as he turns to the orcs still kneeling, all of them watching in fear but unable to move.

Kar-Lax raises his head to look at Dragoon slowly raising his hand towards the orcs. "NOOOO!!!" Kar-Lax yells as he begins to charge towards Dragoon hoping to catch him off guard. But before he reaches him another strong gust of wind stops him in his tracks blowing him back off his feet. Dragoon then turns his head towards Kar-Lax with a grin.

The ground beneath them begins to shake as it cracks around the orcs, Kar-Lax watches on not being able to do anything as they slowly disappear beneath the ground. Dragoon staring straight at Kar-Lax with an evil smile. "I said we will follow you human" Kar-Lax cries out.

"I know, but I only need you" Dragoon says with a smile on his face as he puts his hands back to his side causing the ground to stop shaking and the wind to settle. Kar-Lax slowly gets to his feet with a depressing look on his face. "aww don't look so upset, they died so you could get stronger" Dragoon chuckles.

Kar-Lax looks back up at Dragoon confused how he will get stronger. Seeing Dragoon holding a clear orb in his hands gesturing for him to come closer. He slowly makes his way towards Dragoon but stops only a few steps away. Dragoon then holds out his hand with the orb "Crush this within your palm" Dragoon says with a smirk.

Kar-Lax hesitantlygrabs the orb from Dragoon, looking over it constantly trying to figure outwhat it might be. Then slowly applies pressure to it as he closes his eyesfelling the orb shatter in his hand, emitting a blinding light. The sky beginsto fill with black storm clouds as the wind howls, lightning hitting the groundaround Dragoon and Kar-Lax as Dragoon smirks at the sight.