CHAPTER 27 - BACK TO YORSHIMIREE SHRINE

A lightning bolt suddenly strikes down in front of Yorshimiree shrine, Intra slowly walks out from the dust created by the bolt, followed by a disorientated Drake stumbling around. "So that's what you call a light jump, I don't like them" Drake mutters as he stumbles around the area trying to regain his focus.

"Pull yourself together, we need to get to the shrine room" Intra says as he begins walking into the shrine. Drake slowly regains his focus and follows Intra down into the shrine.

A couple hours of walking in the shrine they stop at an intersection in the path, "How long does it take to get to the shrine room?" Drake asks curiously. "Argh, not usually this long" Intra responds as he looks down each path trying to figure out which way to go. "Great, so we're lost then" Drake sighs as he slowly sits against one of the walls.

"Click" Drake heard as he slid down the wall. "What was that?" Drake asks in a concerned tone. "Get away from the wall now" Intra says quickly, Drake rushes to his feet and steps away from the wall, seeing the sand by the wall slowly fall through a crack that only just appeared as he heard that noise.

"Yeah, we need to run, RUN NOW!" Intra yells as he starts to run down the opposite path. Drake quickly follows behind him "Why, what's wrong?" Drake asks as he looks back at the area. "It's a trap, you idiot" Intra yells as he keeps running.

"Click, click, click" The walls start making more clicking noise as the floor begins to give way, cracking and crumbling. Drake looking back as he ran see is the floor beginning to fall. "Run faster" Drake yells as he charges down the path past Intra through a doorway to a large room. "WAIT, Drake there something not right, don't go in there" Intra yells out in a concerned tone as he follows him into the room.

"What's the issue? This is the shrine room isn't it" Drake says as he catches his breath, facing back towards Intra. "Yes, it is, and that's the issue" Intra says as he points his finger up towards the broken statues in the middle of the room. Drake slowly turns around to see, not one but three large dragons standing by the statues. His eyes gape open at the sight, the three divine beasts who rule the sky. Yorshimiree, Leviathan and Storm-Grey.

Leviathan jumps forward snarling at the sight of Intra and Drake, "You don't deserve to be here Intra" a voice echoed from Leviathan. Intra holding his hands up as if he means no harm "I'm here to help this young man, that's all" Intra says politely as he bows his head slowly. "You must leave this place now Intra" another voice echoed from behind Leviathan. "SILENCE" Yorshimiree's voice echoed loudly. Both Leviathan and Storm-Grey tilted their heads down as Yorshimiree steps forward. "Why are you here, Intra and Drake?" Yorshimiree asks in an annoyed tone.

Drake steps forward in front of Yorshimiree, "I came here to find out what you did to my brother, ever since we left here, he hasn't been the same" Drake shouted at Yorshimiree. "Oh, so they are here for the same reason as us then" Leviathan's voice echoed. "SILENCE LEVIATHAN" Yorshimiree yells angrily. "Wait, what? Your all here cause of my brother?" Drake asks in concerned tone.

Yorshimiree snorts angrily, as he looks back at Leviathan. "Yes, your brother is doing something sinister and must be stopped" Yorshimiree explains in an annoyed tone. "What has he done?" Drake asks in concerned tone. "He has formulated his own version of the divine orb we gave you and is beginning to bestow powers upon orcs and other beasts, if he continues to do so we have to act" Yorshimiree explains. "So, you're going to kill him, let me speak to him, I can talk some sense into him" Drake says as a tear runs down his face.

Yorshimiree leans his head down closer to Drake "I'll give you three days if he hasn't stopped by then we will come for him" Yorshimiree grunted. "Thank you, Yorshimiree, I mean divine, lord Yorshimiree, thank you" Drake says frantically as he runs out of the room. Intra goes to follow him out. "Intra" Yorshimiree says as he looks straight at him with a fierce look.

"Yes, Lord Yorshimiree" Intra responds as he quickly kneels in front of him. "You were never to return here, that was the deal, or you join your siblings in the shadow realm" Yorshimiree says angrily as he continues to stare at Intra. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to help Drake, it won't happen again, I promise" Intra replies as he bows his head at Yorshimiree.

"You are correct about that, Storm-Grey" Yorshimiree says angrily, "WAIT, NO, I DIDN'T MEAN YOU ANY HARM, IT WAS MY BROTHERS, DRAKE HELP!" Intra screams as Storm-Grey creeps closer to him releasing a large cloud of black smoke in the process.

Drake hears Intra's cries from down the hall, quickly turns back towards the shrine room, wondering what had happened. As he gets back to the shrine room, he glances around seeing nothing, not even the Divine beasts were there anymore. It was like they all just vanished.

In the corner ofDrake's eye, he sees a small cloud of black smoke slowly disappearing,revealing Intra's sapphire sword Storm blade. Drake quickly kneels down pickingup the sword, whilst looking around the room "Intra, where are you" Drakemutters to himself as he turns back to leave the shrine.