CHAPTER 38 - 15 years later...

"DAD, SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU" a teenage boy shouts from outside Intra's house. Drake rolls over in bed seeing Nessa's face glistening in the sun shining through the window. "You better go see what Galvix wants" Nessa says softly as she smiles at Drake.

Drake makes his way out of the bed, as the front door swings open. "Dad, its Orien" Galvix says as he rushes into the house, followed by an elderly man dressed in a long white coat, holding his staff like a walking stick.

"Orien, it has been a long time, please don't mind my son, Galvix go get everyone please" Drake says with a smile as he makes his way to the door. Galvix nods with a grin then runs back out the door. "DON'T RUN IN THE HOUSE" Nessa yells from the bed.

"You relax, honey" Drake says as he smiles at Nessa then gestures to Orien that they speak outside. Orien nods then makes his way outside the house, Drake follows closing the door behind him.

"I see you have a nice little house and a family now" Orien says politely as he sits down on small chair out the front of Intra's house. "The house is and old friend of mines actually but yes six kids that love to run amuck" Drake chuckles as he sits in a chair opposite Orien.

Orien begins to peer off into the distance watching the kids play out the front of the house. Drake sees Orien's worried expression then begins watching the kids in the distance, "What brings you here Orien? Fifteen years and no word from anyone and now the head of the Oracles rocks up at my door, something must be off" Drake says in a stern voice.

Orien turns to face Drake, a blank expression on his face, "You are right, this is not a social visit, something has come up and we need your assistance, as you know we Oracles have the ability to foresee the future, usually we see multiple different possibilities of the future and we Oracles try to make sure to have the best possible future for the realm; but recently we all have been having the same premonition as if there is no chance we can avoid this tragedy" Orien explains as his face drops to the ground slightly.

Drake baffled but also confused by what Orien was trying to say leans over to him slightly "Orien, what is this vision?" Drake asks. Orien looks up at Drake with tears in his eyes "I am sorry to tell you this but, your brother must die, for this realm to be safe" Orien cries with a sad expression on his face as he stares at Drake.

"Dragoon must die? I don't understand, he's incarcerated by the Divines, what could he possibly do?" Drake says as he looks back at Orien in shock. "I am sorry Drake, but our visions are clear, he will bring war to all of the realm leaving nothing but destruction and chaos" Orien replies as he stands up from the chair wiping away the tears from his face.

Drake left speechless stands up from his chair as he watches Orien step off his porch then turn back to face Drake. "I am sorry Drake" Orien says with a depressed expression on his face. Orien then taps his staff onto the ground twice *tap* *tap* a ray of light shoots through the clouds and surrounds Orien, instantaneously disappearing as the ray of light disperses.

Later that night, Drake sits out the front of Intra's house, watching thunderous storm clouds roll over the sky, bringing torrential rain pouring down over the deserted land of Desteria, as lightning begins to crackle loudly in the dark clouds. He peers of into the distance, thinking about what Orien had said earlier today, eventually coming to a decision within himself.

"I am sorry Dragoon" Drake says as he looks out at the lightning crashing down in the distance, he then proceeds to go inside closing the door behind him.