CHAPTER 26 - IS IT LOVE

Back at Desteria, Drake has been enjoying spending his day with Nessa sitting on a bench just outside of Scavenger's inn, making him happier than he has been in a long time. As the day progresses both Drake and Nessa feel a spark growing between them.

Intra then suddenly rushes over to Drake and Nessa, "I'm sorry to spoil your fun you to but I must speak with Drake for a moment" Intra says in a slight panic. Drake nods his head as stands up slightly walking away from Nessa so she cannot hear the conversation.

"Do you feel that" Intra asks Drake in a concerned tone. Drake shakes his head in confusion "No, what are you talking about" Drake confusingly replies. "In the air you idiot, not physically, close your eyes for a second" Intra says annoyed slightly.

Drake closes his eyes and tries to get a feel for air slightly getting an unsettling feeling as if something dark and sinister was happening somewhere nearby. His eyes quickly shot open looking off in the distant sky, seeing black storm clouds growing "What is that?" Drake asks in a concerned tone. "I have a feeling your brother is up to something" Intra says in and uneasy tone. "Dragoon, what are you up to?" Drake mutters under his breath as he clenches his fist, while staring at the black clouds in the distance.

"Is everything okay?" a soft tender voice says from behind them. Drake's worrisome expression instantly dissipates as Nessa put her hand on his shoulder. "Everything is alright, lets head inside" Drake says to Nessa with a smile.

Just before they enter the inn Drake looks at Intra "We will go see Yorshimiree first thing in the morning" Drake says in a serious tone. Intra nods as he follows Drake inside.

Drake gives Nessa a soft kiss on the cheek as he says goodbye with a smile, then heads of to his room, Nessa being able to see straight through his smile begins to worry so she slowly follows Drake to his room.

Once Drake gets into his room, he begins gazing out the window at the black stormy clouds off in the distance, wondering what Dragoon was up to, why has he changed so drastically after gaining these powers. As he dwelled on the subject, he begins to get angry focusing is frustration towards Yorshimiree. He begins to grit his teeth as a tear runs down his face, "This was not a part of the deal Yorshimiree, what have you done to my brother" Drake cries softly as he punches the edge of the window.

"What deal?" Nessa's voice says from the doorway. "Nessa, what are you doing in here?" Drake asks as he continues to gaze through the window, as the black storm clouds disperse slowly revealing two large glowing moons, shining brightly into Drake's room.

"I could tell you were upset, so I followed you to your room" Nessa says as her soft gentle hands slowly turn Drake's face towards her, revealing the tears slowly dripping down his face. She looks straight into his eyes as her eyes begin to water.

She slowly leans in towards Drake, gently kissing him on the lips. Drake astonished by the feeling of her soft lips. Quickly begins kissing her more vigorously. "Wait, go get into bed" Nessa says flirtatiously as she gently pushes Drake away from her. Drake's heart pounding as he quickly jumps into bed, he turns his head back towards the window to see the moonlight shining through onto Nessa's elegant, perfect body as she undresses slowly. Her skin sparkling in the moon light, as she walks closer to the bed. Drake's eyes staring at every inch of her body as she gets closer. She begins to crawl onto the bed making her way towards Drake, kissing him long and sensually, as she sits on top of him, Drakes heart racing as Nessa's soft skin rubs against his, ecstasy and adrenaline rushes through their veins as the night goes on.

The next morning, Drake wakes up next to Nessa laying naked next to him, instantly smiling as he pulls her body closer to his. "Last night was amazing" Drake says softly as he kisses Nessa soft cheek. Nessa slowly turns her face to look at Drake with a big smile. "It definitely was" Nessa says as she kisses Drake gently on the lips.

Drake then slowly climbs out of bed and begins to put on the new armor Intra gave to him yesterday. "When will you be back in Desteria" Nessa asks softly as she lays in the bed. "We just have to go ask someone a few questions; I'll be back before you know it" Drake say with a smile as he leans back down towards her to give her a kiss. Then proceeds to make his way out of the inn, to where he was meant to meet Intra.

"You enjoy your night I see" Intra chuckles as he exits the inn not long after Drake. "Yea, how can you tell?" Drake asks with a large grin on his face. "Oh, I'm pretty sure the whole inn heard you guys last night" Intra laughs, Drake's face turning bright red as he heard what Intra said. "I'm just playing with you; you can see it all over your face" Intra laughs as he taps Drake on the shoulder. Drake instantly let out a sigh of relief "it was definitely a good night" Drake says as he reminisces.

"Snap out of it, we need to get the shrine as quickly as we can, so we'll light jump alright" Intra says in serious tone, "Light jump?" Drake says as he looks at Intra confused. "You know what you seen me do the other day, when I appeared in between you and your brother" Intra explains. "With the lightning?" Drake asks still with the confused expression. "Yes, with the lightning" Intra sighs. "I don't know how to control lightning yet; can't we just fly there" Drake says as he looks at his hands. Intra sighs then looks down shaking his head, "Alright come with me, we need to get out of sight" Intra says as he pulls Drake along with him.

Once they are outside of Desteria, Intra quickly looks around the area to make sure no one was around. "Alright grab my hand" Intra tells Drake as he is still glancing around. "What why?" Drake asks confused again. "Look just do it, make sure you hold on to my hand tight" Intra says as he reaches his hand out. Drake hesitantly grabs Intra's hand, as he does a bolt of lightning quickly strikes them both and they disappear.