Lightning

Anyone else here make poor life decisions? cause its like 11 pm where im at and ima bout to go mine for diamonds instead of sleeping

-Creeper001

Techno awoke to quiet sobs as the storm raged on. He quietly slipped out of bed with a groan and opened the door as light flooded the house, causing more quiet whimpers.

He opened Tubbo's door and found him asleep. Slightly confused, he closed the door, Am I just hearing things?

The sudden clap of thunder shook the house and he heard the whimpers again. He looked to Niki's room and knocked, "Niki? Can I come in?"

There was a quiet shuffling then the door opened, revealing a crying Niki, "I- I'm sorry- I didn't mean to wake-"

She was cut off as light filled the house once more, thunder following, and she jumped into his arms. Techno looked down at her confused before his brain put two and two together.

"Oh- Hey, it's ok, it's ok. I'm here, don't worry," Techno gently wrapped his arms around her shaking frame, "It's ok, I won't let anything happen to you."

Niki quietly sobbed into him as he shuffled them over to her bed. She looked up at him, "I'm sorry-"

"It's fine, really. This is what friends are for, right?" He gave her a smile before sitting her down on her bed. He stood there looking down at her before turning to grab a blanket.

Niki reached out and grabbed his hand, "No- don't go-"

Techno stopped and looked at her, "I'm only going down the hall, I'll be back in a moment, ok?"

Niki hesitantly let go, "Ok..."

Techno quickly walked back to his room and grabbed a blanket and pillow, cursing under his breath as thunder erupted outside once again. He rushed back and found Niki sobbing once again, "Hey, it's ok, I'm back."

Niki ran up and clung onto him sobbing. He gently eased her back into bed before sitting next to her. Techno stayed there till Niki eventually tired herself into sleep. With a sigh, he looked at the clock and decided to just stay there.

Niki awoke the next morning with a headache and Techno's hand in hers, Techno fast asleep kneeling on the floor next to her.