Part 5

Techno packed up the last of his suitcase and took a step back. He was going to spend some time upstate with Niki to get away from the now quiet apartment.

He dragged the suitcase and backpack into the hallway and hesitated as he looked at the closed door. Reaching out, he gingerly opened it and peeked in.

The room was exactly how he remembered it. The bed was a mess, Tubbo hadn't made it before they left. His backpack sat in the corner under his desk, half open. Everything screamed Tubbo, from the bees on the wall above the bed to the bookshelves containing the stories Techno read to him.

He choked back a sob as he quickly closed the door, tears rushing to his eyes. It was such a stupid idea to look in his old room.

Techno calmed himself and entered the bedroom again. He opened the bedside stand and stared at the plushie. It was the smaller one, covered in stitches from Niki. Tubbo had been so proud of his gift idea. Gently picking it up, he walked back out and set it in his backpack next to the larger bee plushie.

"Techno? Are you ready?" Niki opened the front door to find Techno's bags in the hallway, "Techno?"

A muffled voice came from Tubbo's room and Niki stepped in, finding the door slightly ajar. She hesitantly opened it and found Techno curled up next on the floor to the bed, a book in his hands.

"I- I miss him..."

-The sadge is done, for now. back to the og timeline yeets self thru portal

-Creeper001