Part 4

Just realized i misnamed on of the older chapters. ehhh who cares

-Creeper001

Techno begrudgingly let Niki take care of him. He felt a smile creep onto his face when she curled next to him on the couch before immediately forcing that happiness down. He couldn't be happy, it was unfair to Tubbo.

Just the thought of him made Techno start to cry. He couldn't help it. Every thought he had of Tubbo, he quickly shoved it out of his mind. He couldn't grieve because that meant moving on and he didn't want to move on.

Niki woke up and looked at him, worried, "Techno, what's wrong?"

Techno shook his head and wiped his tears. He pulled her closer and soon fell asleep with her.

He was running, he was always running. He couldn't not run, something was always close behind. Suddenly, he froze.

"Tubbo?"

The small figure turned around, "Dad?"

"Tubbo!" Techno ran towards him, tears threatening to fall. He was about to pull Tubbo into a hug, but in a blink of an eye he was gone. Techno stumbled and nearly fell, "Tubbo? Where are you?"

"Dad!" Techno whipped around, trying to locate the voice, "Dad stop!"

Techno ran towards the voice, "I'm coming, Tubbo! I'm coming!"

"Dad, please stop!"

Techno stopped as the voice came from a different direction, "Tubbo, I'm sorry for breaking my promise- I'll find you and- and I'll fix it!"

"No! Dad, please don't!"

Techno looked around, "Tubbo it's ok! Don't be scared, I'm coming!"

"Don't find me, please!"

"Why? Tubbo, please come out!"

"Dad, please stay! I don't want Niki to be alone!"

"But Tubs-" Techno finally saw him and started running.

"Dad! Stop! Please!"

Techno awoke with a start, sunlight hitting his face. He looked down at Niki and sighed.