Story time

At the time of this being uploaded, SBI family AU is at 9,978 reads. Thank you all for the support on this book

-Creeper001

Tommy listened to Techno and Tubbo read and felt a little jealous. Techno never did that with him growing up. He sat up and moved to watch from the doorway.

Tubbo was leaning against Techno as he read out loud, stopping every so often to stumble over a word, "Spa- Spacif- s pacific ally?"

"Specifically," Techno said as his eyes moved to Tommy. Tommy muttered something and left. Techno sat with Tubbo for a while longer until Tubbo fell asleep. Shifting Tubbo off him, he got up to check on Tommy, "Tommy?"

"What?" Tommy snapped at him, curled up on the couch.

"Just checking on you, is something wrong?" Techno sat down next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, only for Tommy to jerk away.

"Why do you treat him like that? Tubbo, I mean," Tommy looked at the confused Techno, "You're treating him like he's a child, but he's older than me. You sit there and read him stories, constantly baby him. What gives?"

"Tommy, are you jealous?" Techno smiled as Tommy looked away, "He asked me to help him with his reading. I haven't gotten a diagnosis, but I assume it's dyslexia."

Tommy looked down, now embarrassed and ashamed. He felt Techno hug him, "stop being so smart, it's annoying."

Techno laughed, "No promises. Now get some rest," Techno moved to leave but Tommy grabbed his hand.

"Can... can you read to me too?" Tommy pulled away and felt his face heat up, "N-nevermind, it's stupid, just ignore me."

"Of course I can Tommy. Let me get a book," Techno turned his back to Tommy and smiled as he walked over to a bookshelf. Grabbing a book, he sat back down and started reading.

Tommy was trying to focus on the story, but his eyelids kept trying to close. Eventually, Tommy couldn't fight it off and finally fell asleep.

Techno looked up and smiled. He quietly set the book down on the coffee table and readjusted the blanket. He checked on Tubbo one last time before heading to bed himself.

Techno awoke to the clattering of pots and the smell of burning.