3

Turning her head, the girl spotted Michael standing towards the front of the stage.

"Fuck." She whispered to Alex.

If The other three saw Michael here, it would be a mess. But one thing was for sure, it wouldn't end well for Michael.

"Stalking now are we?" The girl said, crossing her arms as looking at the boy.

"Just coming to see the band play." He said, Alex rolling his eyes.

"Great, but you weren't invited so you can leave now." Alex said. He usually wouldn't snap at people, but even he snaps at Michael.

"Wait. Stay." Blake said with a smirk, pulling Alex away and going to the others.

"Why would you say that?!" Alex questioned like the girl was crazy.

"What did she do now." Bobby questioned, crossing his arms.

"We need to play a different song. A special guest is here and I think it's time for my revenge." Blake said with an evil smirk.

Luke smirked too, liking the evil side of his best friend. "Ok boss, where we at?"

Blake kept her smirk on and said "we are gonna preform 7 things."

Luke's smile dropped. He remembered the night she wrote that song, it was when she found out Micheal cheated on her.

"He's here?" Luke questioned, trying to walk past the girl.

Blake grabbed him and said "no attacking anyone, yet."

Luke nodded and she looked to the other three boys. Reggie and Alex looked equally angry and Bobby was pissed off.

"Ok come on." Blake said motioning towards the stage so they could go up and preform.

Blake stood at her microphone, giving Michael a little smirk before the rest of the boys began with their instruments.

"I probably shouldn't say this, but at times, I get so scared
When I think about the previous relationship we shared
It was awesome, but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care
And now we're standin' in the rain
But nothing's ever gonna change until you hear, my dear" Blake sang in a calm tone as the instruments began to play.

The playing began to sound more intense as Blake continued to sing. "The seven things I hate about you
The seven things I hate about you, oh, you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you"

She looked at Michael as she sang, giving him every hint that this song was about him. He just sighed as looked around the room, embarrassed.

None of the other boys sang during the song, only because this was Blake's song directed towards Michael, and it with the way they lyrics are, it would just be weird for them to sing.