31

"Blake was always the type of go getter girl. Ever since she was little we all knew that girl had a passion that no one could stop her from doing. I knew from the day I bought her that keyboard, she was going places. As her mother, this whole experience was hard but I cannot imagine how these boys must feel. When she was at her lowest point and her 'leave me alone mom' phase, they took really good care of her. There was so much I wanted to see her achieve like her high school graduation, first music award, and a happy successful life." Blake's mother spoke at her funeral the following week.

All of Blake's friends and family went, even her father. But, he was acting odd, staying away from everyone and sitting in the back.

Blake's mother looked at the four boys, giving them a small nod for them to go to the tv and insert one of Blake's recordings she made just hours before she died of her, Alex, and Reggie playing in the garage.

"Guys! Shut up so I can say hi to the camera!" She said to Alex and Reggie in the video.

The three in the video laughed as Blake spoke to the camera. "Hey guys, I though it was pretty funny Bobby left his camera out.. again.. so here we are while Luke and Bobby are probably arguing with someone right now, the usual."

There was a soft laugh coming from everyone in the room as they watched.

"Wait Blake we should play the song so if anything happens and we blow up over night, we have video proof of our next big hit!" Reggie said to the girl on the video, a glow in her eyes as a smile formed on her face.

"Yeah! Let's do it." She said placing the video recorder down so it was facing the three of them, smiling as Alex began to hit the drums.

"Take off, last stop
Countdown 'til we blast open the top
Face first, full charge
Electric hammer to the heart." They all sang, just fooling around and not singing their actual parts.

The four boys sitting in the room started to tear up, hearing the happy girl sing on video.

"Good thing we recorded our demo before all of this.." Reggie whispered to the four, them all nodding their heads.

In the back of the room, Blake's father stood there in shock. He felt even worse for not believing in her now that she was dead, and that she left him because of it. He never gave her a chance to show what she could do.

"Ok I think I'm about to run out of space on this film." Blake said as they finished the song.

"Shoot, um um. Ok we have about like ten seconds left. Bye!" She said, the recording in the television ending.

People were now in tears seeing that the last of her happy moments were spent with music.

Luke then stepped up to the front of the room, having promised the girls mom he'd speak.

"Hey, um I'm Luke, Blake's boyfriend. That girl man, she was unstoppable. If she wanted to do something or get something done, she made sure it got done. Like when she would write, she was an amazing writer. All of her feelings and emotions were just poured out into her songs, she wanted to share her feelings without straight saying that she was upset or angry or whatever she felt. But Blake was so much more that a songwriter. An amazing musician, the best friend anyone could ask for, and the craziest girl I will ever meet. We love you Blake." Luke said, wiping his tears and stepping down and back to his seat.

A/N:

It's come to an end, but be sure to look out for the sequel that I'm going to post in about two mins!! :)

The story of sunset curve is just beginning.