Chapter 20.

Kaira's POV.

It's a shame I wasn't allowed to fight, or even help them. If they weren't so focused on beating the enemy, and only that, they would have noticed where the guy went off to. I looked at the mountain, and saw the Jinchuuriki looking right back at me, peeking around the corner.

Looking back at Sasuke and his team, I saw him ordering Karin around, and of course she immediately obeyed. Karin concentrated on finding the enemy, and found him within a few seconds. ''Over there!"' She yelled as she pointed into the direction of the mountain where the Jinchuuriki was currently hiding.

Sasuke didn't waste a second and let Juugo throw him at the Jinchuuriki after he underwent Sage Transformation.  The Jinchuuriki was now cloaked with the Tailed Beast's chakra, and jumped at Sasuke. He sure was fast. Sasuke dodged him, but the Jinchuuriki didn't turn around to attack Sasuke again.

He came to us.

Sasuke realized this and cursed as he went after him.

''Ya'll re first to get hit with the worst!'' The Jinchuuriki shouted as he flew at Sasuke's teammates. Juugo quickly used his powers to get them all away from there, and I jumped further on the mountain for a better view as the platform I just stood on was destroyed by the Jinchuuriki.

Suigetsu fell into the water at the foot of the mountain, while Juugo managed to keep Karin safe. I smirked as I saw Sasuke land near them. ''You guys okay?!"'

''Yeah, somehow.'' Karin answered.

''Now, Sasuke.. What will you do?'' I muttered as I watched them carefully. I noticed the Jinchuuriki looking at me again, and I looked right back at him. He must be asking himself why I am not doing anything. I glared at him once more before he jumped off the mountain, at Sasuke, who was just done talking to Karin.

''Sasuke!'' Karin yelled.

Sasuke activated his Mangekyou Sharingan, and the Jinchuuriki fell onto the ground, next to Sasuke. He made a mistake by looking into Sasuke's eyes.

My eyes narrowed when I saw the Jinchuuriki move slightly. ''Sasuke, watch out!'' I yelled, but it was no use. Sasuke turned around, only to be hit by the attack. ''Lariat!''

Blood soaked his cloak as he flew backwards, and I clenched my fists after I felt my hands tremble slightly. Juugo caught the Uchiha, and Karin immediately ran at them while they were back on the ground. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but Karin looked kinda shocked. She unzipped a part of her shirt and cloak, revealing even more bite marks, but Juugo stopped her.

I decided to go down to them, so I would know what was going on. I landed near Suigetsu, and saw Juugo change partly into a monster again. He fused his body and chakra with Sasuke, to heal him.

As I looked back at the Jinchuuriki, he began to rhyme again. ''I'm gonna bring ya to reality then annihilate ya to infinity! I'm a Jinchuuriki and my true form's a monster, so check out my Host Transformation, yeah!"

He literally changed into a monster.  A mix of an ox and octopus, and he was huge. Sasuke was clearly suffering, while Karin looked frightened. ''With just one glance, ya little shits will wet your pants.'' He shouted. ''I'm stingin' like a Texas Longhorn; rippin' at my enemies till they're torn! Whee!"

I'm not a sensory type, but with the chakra that I was able to sense, I knew the Jinchuuriki had plenty left. This wans't good..

''Juugo, are you done yet?!'' Karin exclaimed.

Juugo pulled his hand back, and Sasuke opened one of his eyes. For some reason, I got a warm feeling in my chest, and felt relieved. I guess he's okay after all.