Chapter 2 - Duke

A knock at the office door had me averting my eyes from the laptop screen.

"Come in." I called.

To my disappointment, one of my brothers waltzed through the door and sat in the chair stationed right in front of me.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"Nice to see you too Duke." Ryder winked.

"Please, get to the point." I pleaded.

"Watching porn are you, boss?" He joked. "It would make sense to why you're hiding in your office all day."

"Watch it, Ryder." I warned. "I'm sorting out the mess Angelo made."

"Shit, I forgot about that. What's happening with that situation?"  He questioned.

"He's currently in the cells being placed under supervision but he is sure as hell a dead man."

"The man dug his grave the moment he willingly gave off information to the Russians. Stupid as fuck if you ask me."

"We're not here to talk about him." I eyes him over the laptop screen. "What did you come here for?"

"Ah yes, Damon is throwing a party at his house tonight and he's bringing whores."

"I'll think about it."

"Come on Duke, when was the last time you got your dick wet?" Ryder exasperates.

"That is none of your business and you know that."

"For the love of god don't be a bore." He wines. "The party starts at ten, you better be there."

With that, Ryder walked out of the room not allowing me a chance to reply. I was pissed off that nobody understood that I had important responsibilities to fulfil. Yes, it had been a long time since a woman had tended to my needs, but I have been very busy.

Knowing that business wouldn't sort itself out, I left my office to go and visit Angelo. Out of all people to betray me, it had to be him. The amount of time Angelo had spent trying to fully gain my trust, saying that he would die for me. If anything it had taught me to never trust anyone. Even my vice president.

"Well then Angelo, what do you have to say for yourself?" I questioned surprisingly calm.

"Fuck you." He spits like venom coming out of his mouth. "I was just a plant for the Russian Bratva, and I've done my job."

"What could the Bratva possibly want that we have?" I aggrieved. "We stay away from all the mafias. We're a motorcycle gang for fuck sake!"

"I know the exact reason why, but I will never tell you. It will stay with me until I die."

I sent a nod over to Marcello and Matteo, they needed to start the torture. They were the most skilled set of twins I knew, absolute crazy fuckers. Everything they did to their victim was symmetrical on each side, creating equal pain in which the victim usually found unbearable.

Angelo knew about the brutality the twins held when they worked together. Yet he still decided to double-cross me. Why he did is completely beyond me.

As I watched Angelo, the man groaned from the pain but didn't dare to scream. He had better tolerance to pain than I thought. Any other victim would be screaming and singing like a canary in hopes that I would give them mercy and make their death quicker.

"I think we should take our your kneecaps, I doubt you would be able to withstand that." I laugh.

"I will die for the Bratva before I say a single word to you." Angelo yells with pride in his voice.