Authors note

Thank you so much for reading drive me wild!

As I'm sat here writing this out, I am balling my eyes out, struggling to believe that I have managed to write my first ever book. Usually, I find an idea, write a few chapters then give up.

I came up with the idea for this book in the second UK lockdown. I only had an idea of a timid woman trying to steal money from an MC president and he takes her captive. I wasn't sure if I was going to keep up with this story or whether I would make it into something special. A year later and over one hundred thousand words, here we are.

Some days I struggled to write, I would go over two weeks without making anything, then all of a sudden inspiration would hit and I would have several chapters done at once.

I want to thank my family for support and especially my mum. Without her, I don't know if I would have completed this book and I hope one day you will create those stories you have locked inside your head. I believe in you.

Another huge thank you to my haters who left horrible comments when I published chapters on to wattpad. You gave me inspiration to prove you all wrong, and I did!

Another huge thank you to everyone who has read this, I can't believe Duke and Abigail's story is finally finished.

Lucy Knight