The results

Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays <3

An: updated a description error.

Y/N POV

It has been a week since the entrance exam. Today I was hanging out with just Amajiki, as Mirio was busy with his father today. Right now me and Amajiki were walking to the mall. We both needed new clothes, it was something that me and Amajiki would do between the two of us if one of us decided that our other clothes don't fit as well. Something about shopping with Amajiki was always entertaining because he was honest, and he was afraid of lying so that's a plus. For the long time that we've known each other, for some reason we've been calling each other by our last names. I was waiting for him to give me approval, because he was such a soft little thing and I didn't want to be rude.

I enjoyed hanging out with just Amajiki, we had a peaceful silence, and we would hold small conversations. As bubbly as I am at times, I can be chill as well. This was something Amajiki liked, he enjoyed not talking as much and just walking and taking in the nature around us. With Mirio, we were all always talking and me and Mirio would be off the walls.

As of right now, I was wearing overalls with a baseball tee like shirt. The overalls were in shorts form, and I had knee high socks on to match the shirt, I was also wearing white outdoor shoes. I also had a hat to match my outfit, as I liked wearing hats. Amajiki was wearing a white shirt, with a black cardigan, and black pants to go along with it. I noticed a butterfly flying around and Amajiki smiles.

"I always forget that we both love butterflies."

I said with a soft smile as I stick out my finger for one to land on it. And that's exactly what one did. I held in my excitement and Amajiki smiles.

"That's really cool.. Aizawa-Chan. This butterfly likes you."

He said softly, it then flew away and we watched it meet up with a buddy. I giggle cheerfully as we make it to the mall.

"It's been a week since the exams.. do you think we did well?"

I ask him as we enter an outlet that had tons of clothes. I walk up to one of the racks that had pants on it, and looked for my size.

"D-didnt they say it would take up to a week or so until we got our results? I wouldn't worry too much honestly. It's normal.."

He speaks softly as he looks at some shirts on the folded table. I nod my head in agreement. For the first time in a long time, I felt anxious and nervous. This was an emotion I would usually let fly over me, but this whole week I've been worried. I picked out a few jeans to try on and walked over to Amajiki, I saw a crop top that was basically a bra and pointed it to Amajiki.

"Amajiki! Should I try this on?"

I asked pointing to the crop top, he blushes furiously, and covers his face with the jeans he has in his hands.

"A-Aizawa, I don't think that's appropriate question for me to answer.."

He stutters out, I chuckle softly and walk up to him. I take his hands off of his face and smile at him. His face was still dusted in a pink blush as I drag him to the fitting rooms with our new clothes. We obviously went into two different rooms. As I tried on my clothes, I touched my stomach. I was a bit insecure about what I had chosen. It clung close to my stomach, and right around my chest. I walk out and knock on Amajiki's door. He opens it with his regular clothes back on and two piles.

"Does this look okay? I don't know.. I feel kind fat, in it.."

I whispered softly as I turned around giving him a whole view. He started to panic a little bit and cleared his throat.