Shuichis Birthday

Kyokos pov

Three months later

"Mommy wake up"

I opened my eyes to see my cute baby boy jumping about. His hair was a mess and his golden eyes were drooping but he still insisted on waking me up at five in the morning. Kids! I'll never understand them!

"happy birthday baby" I pick him up and carried him downstairs. Mokoto smiled at us when we walked into the kitchen.

"good morning loves." mokoto said kissing my cheek "did shuichiwake you up?"

I nodded hugging him. He chuckled.

"sorry babe. I guess the little guy really wanted his present."

"present!" shuichi wiggled out of my arms and ran up to me. Mokoto handed him the box.

He opened it and saw a black cap inside. He put it on with a grin. He didn't realise how big it would be on him cause the cap nearly covered his eyes!

"thank you!" shuichi said hugging me and mokoto "I promise I'll never take it off!"

"that's probably a good thing seeing as you definitely need to grow into it!" I chuckled.

Shuichi nuzzled into me happily "mommy when's the party going to start?"

"in a couple of hours when the guests arrive." I smiled at him. "I've invited your auntie komaru and toko and ordered a big bouncy castle."

"yay!" he jumped up and down excitedly "this is going to so much fun!"

Time skip

Shuichis pov

All the guests had finally arrived. We all ran out to the bouncy castle and played in it. Auntie komaru even taught me some cool bouncing tricks!

Eventually mama called us in for tea and cake. Everyone sang happy birthday and I blew out the candles. I made a wish that everything could always stay so nice!